chapter 13

after summer:

jasmine's pov:

i cant believe summer magcon is over. ive had so much fun besides hayes and britney "accidently" always kissing infront of me. cam and i are still going strong im going back to L.A. today. cam said his moving back to north carolina because him mom rathered it there. but little do the boys know im going to L.A. to get my stuff to move back to north carolina. i have to i cant stay away i love it there. jamie frank bryan grainne and niamh know they said we will meet up. aunt val and lox know too they said they will miss me.

after plane ride to L.A.:

we hopped of the plane and went back to aunt vals. "hey kiddo pack up your things we are leaving in 2 hours" aunt val said. tim mom and jess dont know im coming home either. there all going to be suprised.

2 hours later and after drive to north carolina:

"bye aunt val bye lox love ya see ya at the next magcon" i said. "bye" they said. i walked up to a house i havent seen in months. wow ive missed it here. i knocked on the door. no answer. again knocked. still no answer. ill go to cams he lives right beside me. knocked on the door. no answer. again. nope no good. where is everyone. just as i turned around i saw my mom tim and jess pull into our yard. "jas" jess screamed. "jess" i screamed running into her arms. "oh my god you came back to me" she said. "i couldnt live without ya" i said sarcasticly. "mommy" i said hugging her. "hey baby i missed you" she said kissing my head. "hey tim" i said hugging him. "hi kiddo" he said ruffling my hair.

later on:

jess and i were in my room. my window was right across from cam's window so he can see straight into my room and i can see straight into his"spill" she said. "about what" i said. "youve been staring into his room all evening" she said. "his flight should of landed hours ago" i said sighing. "oh it did he was at the mall with a girl why" she asked. "what are you telling the truth" i said. "ya again why" she asked. "because were dating" i said running over to his house.

i knocked on his door "hey jas" his mom gina said. "is cam here" i asked. "ya his in the kitchen" she said letting me in. i walked into the kitchen to see a sight i didnt want to see. "Cameron alexander dallas" i screamed. "wait jas" he said.

"how could you how could you cheat on me and with nicole of all people" i screamed running out the door. im went to the only person i could think of HAYES. he was always there when i needed him. i knocked on his door. "oh my god jas your back in north carolina" his mom elisbeth said. "ya is hayes here" i said trying not to break down in tears. "ya in his room come in" she said.

"go straight up" she said. i walked up the stairs. i knocked on his bedroom door. "come in" he said. i havent heard his voice speak to me since i started going out with cam. i opened the door. "jas" he said astonished. "hayes he.. he ... he ... he cheated on me" i said tears starting rolling down my cheeks. "come here jas" he said wrapping his arms around me protectivly. "he doesnt deserve you. a wonderful bueatiful girl like you doesnt deserve to be crying" he said into my ear. "i dont want to go back to school tomorrow" i said. "jas if you dont do it tomorrow you wont ever do it" he said. i looked down. "ok how about this i stay at yours tonight and walk into school with you tomorrow" he said. "i would love that" i said smiling. "now look at me" he said. i looked into his eyes. "he doesnt deserve you" he said smiling and kissing my forehead. "you deserve the best" he said kissing my cheek. "so like you" i said. "if you say so" he said. "i say so" i said smashing my lips into his. he kissed back straight away. his lips were so soft. my lips slid into his like a puzzle. he pulled apart. "now let me grab a few things and we can head to your house" he said. i like him. but i need to get over cam how could he do this to me. ughhh.

cameron's pov:

i fucked up how could i do this. "now that she's out of the picture we can let everyone know were dating" nicole said. "i guess" i said. no cam say no. you just lost jas the best girl in the world. "great ill tell everyone" she said. "ok" i said. cam what the fuck are you saying say fuck off i dont like you do something. "awesome see ya at school babe" she said kissing me waking at of my house. "ya see ya at school" i said. i walked up to my room and looked into jas's room. no im not a stalker. i heard "yes mom love ya too nooo thats nashty night mommy" it was jas. she came in the room with hayes behind her. hayes fucking hayes. "thanks hayes" i heard her say. then she hugged him. i punched my fist into the wall. i drived a whole right through it. "your so fucking stupid cam" i shouted. i turned around to see them kissing. "now youve lost her youve lost your everything" i said quietly.

jasmine's pov:

"be good love ya baby dont think about having sex and night" my mom said "yes mom love ya too nooo thats nashty night mommy" i replied. i walked into my room hayes behind me. he put his stuff down. "thanks hayes" i said. then i hugged him. i saw cam punch his fist into a wall. "your so fucking stupid cam" i heard him shout. then hayes kissed me. "now youve lost her youve lost your everything" i heard him say quietly. i kissed hayes back. its his own fucking fault. i know what your thinking. thats mean dont kiss hayes infront of him. but its his own fault he cheated on me. yes his cute perfect smart and sweet but his also a fucking jerk that cheated on me leave me alone. i got ready for bed and hopped in hayes hopped in too and wrapped his arms around me.

a/n ohhhh drama shauna xox