chapter 3

hayes pov:

i woke up it was six we have to be at school in 3 hours. do i have to get up. jas was asleep on my chest. she looked so peaceful. she's so beautiful i wish i never bullied her. she started moving. "go away please" she muttered. "no leave me alone i dont deserve this" she mumbled. tears started rolling down her cheeks onto me. "jas jas" i said quietly shaking her awake. her eyes fluttered open.

jasmine's pov:

"whats wrong" hayes asked concerned. "just a bad dream" i said. my "bad dream" was actually a flashback.

flashback:

"hey jas come on your going to be late" jess said. i got up and changed into a top my bestie cam got me it said "believe and you will achieve" i threw on some high waisted shorts with that and black toms.

i walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and my penny board. i started skating to school.

when i arrived there was a group outside the front. ofcourse i noticed my besties cam nash hayes matt taylor carter. i ran up and hugged cam. "get away from him his famous" a girl said. "ya get away from me you ugly bitch" cam said. "buutt cammmyy" i said stuttering. "your worthless noone like you" cam said. wow that stung. ok maybe his just in a mood.

"hey tay nashy matty carter" i said hugging them one at a time. none of them hugged me back. "get away you ugly fat bitch noone likes you" taylor spat at me. nash and matt looked upset. "whats going on with ye today" i said. "cant you take a hint bitch we dont like you no more we hate you we dont want to be friends with you" carter shouted. hayes came over and joined nash and matt with an upset look on his face.

"guys" i said nearly crying. "just go away jasmine we dont like you no more" cam said pushing me making me fall onto the ground. now i was actually crying. nash matt and hayes went to run to me but carter stopped them. "she's worthless" cam said then walked away.

i walked into school. i went to my locker. "hi im courtney and this is michael were new students we wanna know do you want to be friends" a girl said. "i would love to im jasmine but you can call me jas" i said smiling. "we have to go get our timetables we will be back" michael said. i nodded. i started taking books out of my locker.

someone pushed me into it. i fell onto the ground. "bitch" "worthless" "kill yourself" "why were we friends with you" and a very quiet "im sorry jas". "leave me alone" i said. "Why should we" cam said kicking me. "no leave me alone i dont deserve this" i said. "whatever come on boys" cam said.

flashback over.

i got up. "do you want some breakfast" i said to hayes. "yaaa" he said. we walked into the kitchen. i grabbed two bowls and lucky charms. he got the milk out of the fridge. i poured the cereal into the bowls and he poured the milk. i grabbed two spoons and we sat down and ate, " im sorry jas i didnt want to bully you" he said looking me in the eyes. "its ok hayes i forgive you" i said grabbing his hand. "i trust you hayes call me crazy but you were the easiest one to forgive" i said smiling.

he smiled. i finished off my cereal he did too i grabbed the bowls and put them in the dishwasher. hayes came over and put his hands around my waist. "i missed being friends with you" he said. i looked back at him and smiled. "me too hayesie" i said. he leaned in and kissed me AGAIN. i kissed back AGAIN. his lips are so soft honestly i think im starting to have feelings for him. we broke apart.

"im going to start getting ready" i said. "same" he said. i went up to my room. since it was nearly summer i went with a galaxy print crop top that said "i love you to the moon and back" with shorts that were studded at the back and blue vans. i put on some pink lipstick and mascara and was ready to go.

we had an hour till we had to leave so i woke up everybody and they started getting ready. hayes came out of the bathroom. "wow you look stunning" he said smiling. "thanks" i said looking at the floor smiling. "do you want to penny board to school" he asked. "yasss i havent done it in such along time" i said. "jess me and hayes are leaving cause we want to penny board to school" i shouted up to her. "okay bye" she said.

i grabbed my penny board (galaxy print one ofcourse) and hayes grabbed his. we started penny boarding.

when we arrived. everyone stared at us as we walked in. "hey mickey hey courts" i said hugging them. "why are you with hayes" michael asked. "because he said sorry" i said. "after all his done to you jas let me guess you forgave everyone of them" she said laughing. i stood silent. "you didnt" she said getting angry. "no not all of them" i said. "who didnt you forgive then" she asked. "carter and taylor" i said. "YOU FORGAVE CAM WHAT KIND OF STUPID PERSON ARE YOU" michael shouted. i ran away nearly crying.

i ran out of the school and went to my secret place i havent been there since before the boys stopped being my friends it was our hang spot.

guess i should describe it. well its near a river. it surrounded by trees and it just makes me fell safe. thats why i love it here.

i finally got there. i sat down near the river. "maybe i am stupid for forgiving them" i said out loud. "maybe i dont really trust them im just telling myself i do" i said outloud again. "ughhh i dont know any more" i shouted. i grabbed a blade out of my bag.

last time i did this was a week ago. i held the blade in my right hand and put my left hand infront of me. just as i went to do it i heard people shout "drop it now".

i didnt i looked around to see nash matt hayes cam carter and taylor. "i dont deserve to live i just dont" i said. then i cut deep into my wrist. i saw blood starting to drip out. it made me feell better. "noo jas come on it will get better" hayes said rushing over to me. "you dont know that hayes i give up i honestly do noone cares" i said. "we do" the boys said. "what ye do" i said. they nodded. "we love you" the boys said hugging me. i hugged back and then grabbed my bag and got tissue and disinfection spray and cleaned up my cut i got a bandage and wrapped it around my wrist.

" so jas do you forgive all of us" they asked. "ya ok i forgive all of ye" i said smiling. they hugged me. i hope i made a good choice and they wont end up hurting me again.

a/n so there forgiven but will they mess up again or will they stay the nice boys that they are. hmm ill see what mood im in next time im writeing this. anyway for now ill update tomorow sometime byeee nowww shauna xox