chapter 30: epilogue

*14 years later*

jasmine's pov:

me and hayes have been married 14 years. in our 14 years we have had 4 children. 2 girls and 2 boys. the girls are twins named scarlet and jess they are the eldest at 14 years old. michael is the youngest his 4 and brent is the middle his 12. so right now were having all the boys and their wives over.

 taylor married a beautiful girl names ciara they had 1 child a boy named bryan. his 12. gilinsky had madi and had two beautiful baby boys named cody and zack. their twins and 14 too. johnson marrried becky and had a baby girl named tina who's 12.  nash didnt marry but has a girl named nicky whos 14, his girlfriend left him with nicky and ran away. cameron married a girl named angie and had a boy named chris whos 14 too. matt aaron carter and shawn havent married yet but they have girlfriends matt + bridget, aaron + elaine, carter + vicky, shawn + niamh. 

their was a knock on the door. i opeed it to gilinsky and madi with cody and zack. "madiii" i said. "jassy" she said and hugged . "well dont forget me" jack said. "how could i" i said hugging him. "hi boys the girls are upstairs in the game room" i said to cody and zack. "thanks jas byeee" they said running upstairs. "wheres hayes" madi asked. "he hasnt got his ugly ass out of bed" i said smiling. "i heard that babe" he said coming down the stairs. "what i didnt say anything did i madi" i said to her. "no no you didnt jas" she said laughing.

"DADDY BRENT SAID HIS GOING TO KILL ME" michael said running into us. hayes picked him up. "why did he say his going to kill you" hayes asked. "because i might or might not have pushed him into the pool" he said innocently. i just laughed. "you better run here his coming" hayes said pointing to an angry brent coming in from the back dripping wet. i couldnt help but laugh when michael took of running and screaming. brent caught him. "what did i tell you the tickle monster will kill you if you pushed me into the pool" brent said starting tickling him. "im sorry brent im sorwy" michael said laughing. there was another knock on the door.

this time i opened it to matt, bridget, aaron, elaine, taylor, ciara and bryan. "hey guys" i said hugging them. "bryan brent is out the back with michael by the pool" i said and he ran off. we all went in. "so who are we waiting for" matt asked. hmm "were waiting for johnson, becky, tina, nash, nicky, cam, angie,shawn, niamh and chris" i said. then the doorbell rang. at the door was johnson becky tina  nash and nicky. "ok nicky girls zack and cody upstairs, tina michael brent and bryan out by the pool" i said. we all went inside and everyone said hello again.

then i hope for the last time there was a knock on the door. it was cam angie shawn niamh and chris. i told chris the girls and boys were upstairs. me cam angie shawn and niamh went into the sitting room. i poured out glasses of wine. "TO GETTING THE GANG BACK" i shouted. "for getting the gang back" they said then we clicked are glasses. "ive missed all of ye" i said. i heard a bunch of "i missed all of us too". "so i was wondering what would ye say to go on tour again"taylor said. "how do we know we still have fans" cam asked. "Watch this" taylor said. he went on twitter. and tweeted.

what would ye think if we went back on tour?

a bunch of people tweeted back things like:

yasss or our baes are back or once a fan always a fan!....

"i guess i would love to and we can bring the kids they can take online school like some of us did" i said. "oh my god were doing this" everyone shouted. "ok lets eat dinner" i said.  "kids come on" i shouted. we all sat down and through the dinner we talked about going on tour again. were back together. nash is going to talk to tour companies and seeing where is there a possibility of going cause we want to go international. we were all on twitter tweeting saying the gang is back or cant wait to be touring with the gang again. the fans were going crazy even though alot of them are in their twenties its still so much fun.

for the night we talked and all that. we played in the pool. i swear none of us grew up. the kids are more mature then us. everyone decided to sleep at ours tonight. i still can believe were all back were getting together. were doing this no matter what. "hey baby you can do that in the morning its 1 am lets go to bed" hayes said. i nodded and dried my hands and walked over to him. to my surprise he scopped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style upstairs. 

he laid me down and covered the blanket over me. "night cookie monster" he said. "night cookie love you" i said. "love you more" he said. "impossible" i said. " anythings possible if you just believe baby never forget that" he said. then he climbed in beside me and wrapped his arms around me. we both fell asleep. my life has been brilliant and i cant believe were all back we are going on tour. the kids are going to be able to see what we used to always do and even get to do it themselves. were going to travel. were going to see are fans again and were all going to be close again and be the family we once were. dont get me wrong were still a family its just we dont meet up a lot.  anyway thats my story i hoped you enjoyed. 

a/n hope you enjoyed the book its over. you can think whatever you want happened after that. i have a book out now if you want to read it, its called "you get what you deserve ( magcon, o2l fanfic)". anyway thats it byeee guysss shauna xox