chapter 2

jasmine's pov:

it was nearly six we had to be at matt's at seven. so i decided to start get ready. i went for a shower. when i came out i blowdried my long brown hair then straightened it. when i finished straightening it it reached to just above my butt. "are you getting ready" jessie shouted. "yassss" i screamed. i went through my closet. what to wear what to wear. i had a half an hour. time to put on some music to help. see you again came on. i honestly love this song i started singing along. "its been along day without you my friend and ill tell you all about it when i see you again" i sang. i came across the perfect outfit.

a black skater skirt with a blue crop top with blue vans. i did some very light makeup and put on a necklace and a bracelet. i decided i would just leave on my blue nerdy glasses. i walked downstairs "you know were going out to eat" jess said. "oh ok" i said. "you look nice" she said smileing while putting in an earring. i took this time to see whats shes wearing a pink skintight dress with black wedges and a gold necklace that my mom gave her. she has always been more girly than me.

"ready to go" she asked. "sure lets go" i said. i got in the jeep and we headed to matthew's and james's house.

we arrived. "ill go get them" jess said. i nodded. i started blasting the music. unsteady by x ammbassadors came on. i started singing along. "hold on hold onto me cause im a little unsteady" i sang. i saw nash james hayes and matt get into james's car. jess came back. "ok leggo" she said.

we arrived at this real posh resturant. i looked at my clothes i think i went too casual. i saw matt hayes and nash come out. they were dressed in jeans and a t shirt. guess we all came casual besides jess and james. we started walking in. "hey jas" james said. "hey" i said smiling. "table for 6 please" james said. a waiter took us to a table.

"OMG i knew it was them justin come on i need to say hi" a girl shouted. then a girl came over with a boy. "omg i knew it the magcon boys" she squealed. oh yeah i forgot their "famous". "hi sweetie" matt said. "hey babe" nash said. "whats up baby girl" hayes said. "can i get a photo" she asked. "sure" nash said. she went around taking photos. i stood up to use the bathroom.

"where you going jas" jess asked. "bathroom" i replied. "well hello there im justin your really beautiful" he said. "uhm thanks im jasmine but you can call me jas" i said smiling. "wow you smile is stunning" he said. i started blushing. "so how come i havent seen you around" i said. "me and weirdo just moved here" he said pointing to the girl. "my name is not weirdo im eille" she said holding out her hand. i shook it . "were twins" she said. "how many times do i have to tell you not to say that" justin said. i just laughed.

"were 15 and you" eille said. "turning 15 in summer time" i said. "nice" justin said winking. "eille justin come on" a women said. "so ill see you around" justin said. "sure bye guys" i said. they walked away. "now im going to use the bathroom" i said to jess. she laughed and nodded her head.

i started walking back after using the bathroom. "i dont know what to do james she ran away with a man and said she's never coming back some mom" i heard jess say. "does jas know" hayes said. "no she doesnt" jess said. "it will be ok i promise" james said. i took this as my time to go back to the table.

they went quiet. " are you ready to order" a waitress said. "ya" jess said. "ill have the steak" james said. "same" matt and nash said. " ill have the pork" jess said. "hey jas want to share a pizza" hayes asked. "sure" i said. "plain ham and cheese" he said. aww he remembered i love ham and cheese on a pizza. i nodded. he ordered.