chapter 15

jasmine's pov:

he took me to a car. in the driving seat must of been his older friend shane. "cam what are you doing" i asked scared. "im going to do something to show my love for you" he said. "drive shane" he said. shane started driving. "Cam im scared" i said. "shush im not going to hurt you jas i promise" he said. i didnt know to believe him or not.

shane pulled up at a lake. "call me when you want me to pick ye up" he said to cam. i was shaking so much. one because im scared two because i left my jacket in my locker and its freezing. "bye" he said. "cam please tell me what your going to do to me" i asked. "im not going to do anything to you follow" he said. i followed him.

i followed him and he stopped infront of a picnic blanket with a basket of food and flowers and ugh it looked so romantic there was candles and everything. "sit please" he said. i sat down. im so fucking freezing. "do you want my jacket" he asked. "please im so cold" i replied. "here" he said taking it off. i put it around me and felt warm inside and out. "so what do you want cam" i said. "i wanted to show how much i love you now eat it took me ages to do all this" he said laughing. "more like it took your mom ages" i said smirking. "ya ya ok i cant fool you" he said smiling. "never could dallas" i said returning the smile.

after a while we finished eating. i was having fun. but the thought was in the back of my mind jas he just cheated on you yesterday you cant forgive him that easily even though he proved how much he loves you. "what are you thinking" he said looking at me. "honestly im thinking about us" i said. "what about us" he asked." can i forgive you so quickly or will you just hurt me more" i said. "i was going to wait for the sun to start setting but ill guess ill do this now" he said getting down on one knee. "cameron dallas were only 15" i said shocked. "noooo its a promise ring. i promise i will never ever ever ever ever hurt you again in my whole life. i will protect you with all my power. i will make sure noone hurts you. and most importantly i will love you and only you with all my heart" he said putting the ring on my finger. "so what do you say" he said.

"can i have a night to think" i replied. "you can have has long as you want jas i would wait forever for you because honestly you, you are my one and only" he said. "thank you cam" i said kissing his cheek. "thanks for tonight" i said again. "do you want to go home" he asked. "ya i would like that" i said smiling. "ok ill call shane" he said.

after a few minutes shane was here and we got in. i was falling asleep. but i managed to stay awake. we arrived at our houses. "thanks shane bye bro" cam said. "bye shane" i said smiling. he drove off. "think about it for me eh" cam said. "ill defentily think about it" i said to cam. "bye jas" he said. " bye cam" i said as he was walking away. "oh cam" i said and he turned around. "next time ask me not let me think your kidnapping me" i said laughing. "will do bye jas" he said walking in his front door laughing.

i walked in my door and went up to my room. "ughhh" i screamed flopping onto the ground. "things this boy does to me" i shouted. "what things do i do to you" i heard cam say. damn my window was opened. "stalker" i shouted closing my window. he held his hand over his heart. i just flipped him off. "hey jas" jess said coming in. "hey" i said sighing. "whats up" she asked. "i do things to her" cameron shouted. "stalker" i screamed this time closing my curtains.

"ok whats going on sis" she asked. i told her the whole story. "what do i do" i said plopping on to my bed. "do you think hell keep the promises" she asked. "honestly yea" i said. "then youre choice is clear jas..... forgive him" she said. "do you think i should" i said. "what he did was super cute and nice jas give him a second chance" she said. "ya you know what i will thanks jess" i said. "ok night" she said leaving.

i opened my curtains and went out onto the ledge that was on my window. "jas means everything to me nicole so fuck off i dont like you i dont want you" i heard cam shout. then the front door of his house slammed. i heard him run upstairs. i grabbed my book and started reading it. by now it was dark and the stars were out. "ugh" i heard him groan.

i tapped on his window. no reply. "cam" i said. i backed away from his window and sat down on mine. he opened his window and sat down on his. "hey" i said. "hi" i replied. "thoughts" i asked. "annoyed frustrated angry but at the same time happy loved up excited and hopeful" he said. "do you want to stay at mine tonight" i asked. "ya i would like that. i went back into my room and moments after he came in.

we watched a movie and laid down on my bed i was cuddled into his arms. i was playing with the promise ring he had giving me. "cam" i said. "hmm" he replied. "i forgive you" i said smiling. "what seriously" he said. "ya" i replied. he attacked me with kisses. "so this means your my girlfriend again" he said. "yap" i replied smiling.

"i love you" he said kissing my neck. "youre my everything" he said kissing my left cheek. "you wont regret this" he said kissing my right cheek. "i will keep those promises no matter what" he said kissing my forehead. "thank you" he said kissing my lips. "no thank you" i said kissing his lips.

after a while i fell asleep in his arms. to tell the truth i feel so happy to be in his arms again it feels so right. i love him i honestly do.

a/n so yeah #jam is back do you want it to stay or will #jayes become a thing comment below guys thanks for reading byeee shauna xox