chapter 4

nash pov:

we started walking back to school. i hate to see jas like this. it hurts me. "do you want a piggy back jasy" hayes asked her. she didnt respond. "jas" hayes said clicking his fingers infront of her face. "oh hey ya" she said. "do you want a piggy back" he asked again. "sure ya i would love one" she said smiling. ohhhhhhh gawddddddddddddddd that smile. she got on his back and snuggled her head into his collorbone. she looked so cute. they looked so cute. come on nash you dont have any chance with her. just look at her like seriously. ughh!!!!!!

jasmine pov:

im on hayes's back. im day dreaming. were not too late for school thats why were going. we arrived. we went to the office and signed in. we had math. "why are you late" mr. ross asked. "we came into school late" i said. i looked around to see Michael and Courtney they looked at me then looked away. i sighed. "ok sit down" he said. i sat down cam beside me. "you ok" he asked. "yap fine cam" i said smiling.

———lunch———-

i was after coming out of history with miss kenny. me and the boys all have lunch together. i started walking to the cafeteria. i saw the boys they were surrounded by girls. i made my way over. "hey guys" i said smiling. i went to take a seat when kate said "go away bitch". "no you go away jas is our friend dont call her a bitch" cam said. "actually thanks kate" i said. "wait what" she said to me.

"oh ya know a bitch is a dog. dogs bark. bark is on trees. trees are nature and nature is beautiful so thanks for the compliment" i said smiling. "ugh! come on girls" she said and walked away with all the girls following her. "nice one" taylor said high fiving me.

i sat down and ate my lunch. "so were throwing a party at taylor's house if you want to come" matt said. "i would love to" i said. "can i speak to you" hayes said smiling. "sure" i said. he grabbed my hand and led me out of the cafeteria.

"i was wondering would you be my date to the party" he asked. "i would love to" i said hugging him. "awesome so ill pick you up at 8" he said. thank god its friday.

————in computer studies—————-

"hey courtney hey michael" i said. they ignored me. "ok then" i said walking away. hayes was the only one in this class. "still not speaking to you" he asked . i shook my head. "dont wory everything will be fine" he said hugging me.

a/n short chapter but ill update tomorow hope you enjoyed bye shauna xox