chapter 16

a/n OH MY GOD THANKS SO MUCH FOR 200 READS LOVE YE.......

jasmine's pov:

i woke up. we have an hour to get ready for school. i shook cam lightly. he grabbed my waist tighter. "cam come on we have to get ready" i said softly. "ughhh your lucky i love you" he said. "more like its lucky i love you" i said laughing. "ok ok you win ill go get ready now" he said pecking my lips and climbing out my window into his room. i started getting ready.

hmm what to wear. i looked through my closet and found a perfect outfit. grey shorts with a white flowy top with a black cardigan and black combat boots. i did some light makeup and brushed my hair and put it into a side braid. i was ready. i heard a knock on my window. i opened it. "can i come back in" he asked. "hmm no i think your fine there" i said laughing. "ya ya funny i brought my board so we can skate to school" he said "awesome come on leggo" i said walking out of my room walking downstairs.

"hey sissy" i said. "hey jas hey cam" she said. "morning james" i said. "morning" cam said. "im gonna grab an apple and we can leave" i said to cam. i went into the kitchen and got an apple and two bottles of water. "here" i said passing cam a bottle. we left the house and started skating to school. we got to the gates and cam stopped. "whats up babe" i asked skating over to him. "im scared" he said. "why" i asked. "because of the boys expiecally hayes"he said. "dont worry i got them" i said hugging him. "youll be fine" i said pecking his lips.

we finished skating in and took our boards in are hands. cam took my hand and kissed my head. everyone was looking at us mostly in shock. hayes saw us same with the boys. "you fogave him you fucking stupid slut" hayes shouted. "did you really just say that to her" michael shouted at hayes. "she can fogave whoever the fuck she likes its her life"courtney shouted at him. "guys this is my battle walk away" i said to them. they went back to what they were doing before.

"ya hayes i forgave him" i said quite simply. "your stupid jas" matthew said. "and i thought you were suppose to be one of my bestfriends" i said to him."jas he doesnt like you" taylor spat. "he doesnt well his the only one that made me feel good about myself" i shouted. "and i didnt i was there for you when he cheated on you" hayes screamed at me. "and i love you for that its just something happened that changed my mind" i said calmly. "like what" hayes said. "you dont need to know ok" i said. "your one of the stupidist person i have ever met" carter said. "i actually think there cute together. congrats bro" nash said coming over hugging cam. "why cant you be like nash" i said. "because were not as blind as him" taylor and hayes shouted. "hurtful" nash said. "you know what guys its my fucking life and im going to live it so fuck you" i shouted at them. "your stupid" hayes said coming over and pushing me onto the ground. "get the fuck off my girlfriend" cam said running over and tackling hayes.

he was giving him a bad beating. "cam stop" i pleaded nearly crying. "look cam im fine" i screamed. he stopped and looked at me and left hayes. hayes got up and went to punch cam but it didnt hit cam because i stepped in front of cam and let the impact of hayes's fist hit me. "jas" cam and nash screamed. "HAYES GRIER AND JASMINE ROSE MY OFFICE NOW"the pricepal shouted. i felt lightheaded but got up. i can already tell there is going to be a massive bruise on my face.

i walked to the office and sat down in a chair hayes came in and sat down in another. the princepal came in a few moments after. "what happened" she asked. yes our princepal is a girl. "just a little fight" i said playing it off like it was noting. "are you sure" she said looking at hayes. "yes miss just a little fight" he said. "ok since its both of yere first times coming to my office im letting ye off with a warning. oh and jasmine go get some ice for you cheek" she said. "thanks miss" i said. both of us walked out. "im sorry j..." he said. "dont got there grier dont speak to me" i said interrupting him.

school hadnt started we still had 10 minutes. i walked back to where cam was. "hey baby are you ok" cam said running over to me. "ehhh bro you got off" taylor shouted. "ya im fine it just hurts" i said holding my cheek. "you shouldnt of jumped in front of it the promise ring means i have to save you" he said. "it also means i get to save you" i said standing on my tippy toes kissing his cheek. "no it doesnt" cam said laughing. "well it does now" i said smiling at him. "i love your smile" he said. "i love you" i said. "i love you more" he said. "impossible" i replied. "impossible has the word possible in it" he said laughing. "dork alerts" nicole said walking over with the boys and her gang of girls. "whatever" i said. "come on lets go put our boards in our lockers"cam said. he grabbed my hand and we went to our lockers.

halfway through the day:

i was just after coming out of history i have lunch now. i walked to the cafeteria. yay i have lunch with michael courts and cam. i saw them. "babe i got you lunch" cam said. i took a seat at the table with them. "ye are honestly so cute" courtney squealed. "thanks bae" i said. "wait i thought i was your bae" cam said. "eh" i said laughing. "hurtful" he said trying to do nash's voice. "fail noone can do hurtful like mwa" nash said coming up behind us. "can i sit with ye the nicole and the boys are so annoying" he said. "sure we always have space for a friend" cam said. nash took a seat and for the rest of lunch we had so much fun. oh yeah jack gilinsky is here today. just the jack walked in. "bestie" i screamed running over to him. "jas" he said opening his arms and hugging me. "jack bro come sit down"taylor said. "sure come on jas" he said. "ammm no thanks ill see ya later" i said walking back to cam and everyone.

"wait jas what happened to your face" he asked concerned. "hayes he went to punch cam but i stepped in front so cam wouldnt get hurt" i said. "jas the things you do sometimes" he said laughing while examining my face. "is that why your not sitting with them" he asked. "that and also you know the way cam cheated well i forgave him and hayes and them called me stupid" i said. "And some words but i dont want to say" i said. "well then im sitting with the smarted person on earth" he said smiling and walking with me to cam and nash and everyone else. "gilinsky this is michael and courtney you met them at the beach" i said. "oh yeah hi" he said waving. "sit down" i said. he sat at the other side of me.

"bro you coming over" matt asked him walking over to us. "nah im good here" he said smiling at me. "look what you done now jas broke friendships" matt spat and walked away. did i just do that did i really. no its their own fault. but i can be blamed too. just then the bell went yayy music. everyone of the boys are in music but me and jack will be praticing and picking songs so i dont care.

we walked to mr.ty's room. "hey jack" he said. "hey uncle" jack said. "ok you and jas start picking songs while i give work to the rest" he said. me and jack sat down. "amm sir how many songs" i asked. "three songs" he replied.

in the end we picked:

young blood by bea miller

titanium by david guetta ft sia

and lastly friends by ed sheeren.

we practiced until school was over. after school i just went home and relaxed cam said he had to go visit his cousins. around 9 he sent me a text:

from cammy poo:

hey baby just said ill say night ill call for you in the morning so we can walk to school also nice singing in class today. love ya baby night

to cammy poo:

ok thanks baby see ya in the morning love you too night.

i went to sleep smiling i was so happy.

a/n hope you enjoyed. did you hear cam and carter are trying to get magcon back together they have 4/9 so far. if you have twitter tweet #ilovemagcon or/and #bringbackmagcon to show that you want it back anyway thats it for now ill probs tomorrow bye guys shauna xox