chapter 26

jasmine's pov:

i woke up at 12 this morning. i have an hour till madi and becky come over to help me get ready for my date with jaden. i cant wait. i walked downstairs to my surprise jess had breakfast out on the table. i sat down and started eating. "so are you excited" she asked. "i cant wait i hope its gonna be fun" i said. "i say it will" she said. for the morning we caught up on everything. i missed her so much. she was the person i would always turn to if i needed advice. "you know youve grown up so much i feel like you dont need your big sis to guide you anymore" she said. "i will always need you to guide me no matter what jess" i said. she smiled. "can i help get you ready today" she asked. "ofourse" i said.

about 30 minutes later madi and becky were here. we head upstairs and jess madi and becky started looking through my closet. i just sat on the bed waiting for something to be shown to me. "this" becky said. it was a black skirt with a green tank. "nope" i said. "this" madi said. it was a purple dress. i shook my head. "this" jess said. "yess" i replied. pic at start. i changed into the outfit quickly. then they started doing my hair and makeup. for makeup it was going to be very little and or my hair it was going to be straightened.

when they finsihed. i slipped on my white converse and grabbed my bag. i sprayed my katy perry "killer queen" perfume. "perfect" jess madi and becky squealed. "i hope everything goes great" jess said. just then i got a text.

from jaden:

be there in 3 :)

to jaden:

see ya then 

"his nearly here" i said. "you excited" becky asked. "mostly nervous" i said. "why you can do it" madi said. "ya i know its just my first date since i was dating cam" i said. "ya but its going to be perfect" jess said. just then there was a knock on the door. i ran downstairs with the girls following. i opened the door. "hey you ready" he asked. "ya" i said. the girls waved. "hi there becky madi" he said. "hey" they said. "and you are" he said smiling at jess. "jessie her older sister" jess said. "nice to meet you" he said. "ok lets go" i said. "be safe!" the girls shouted. 

we started walking to his car. "you look beautiful" he said. "thank you" i replied. he opened the door. "what a gentlemen" i said jokinly. he laughed then ran around and hopped into his side. "so what we going doing" i asked. "Were going bowling " he said. "yayy" i said. he started driving to thee bowling alley.

when we arrived we got out and headed in. we went to the counter and a girl said. "oh my god your jaden smith and your jasmine rose". "yes can we get an alley" jaden asked. "sure no. 3" is yours. we started walking to alley 3. when we got there jaden had to go first. he knocked down all of them except 2. "nice try" i said. he knocked the last two down. "your go" he said. i got all the pins down. "yayy" i screached. "show off" he said. by the end of the game i  had won. "i win, i win, i win, i win" i said gloating. "ya ya congrats now shut it" he said laughing. "meanie" i said crossing my arms. "sorry" he said smiling. "so food?" i asked. "lets go taco bell" he said. we went out to his car and drove to taco bell.

we walked in and ordered. "well take it away i want to take you somewhere" he said. "ok sure" i replied. we collected our food and took it out to the car. he started driving again. he was driving for a good 20 minutes. he finally stopped. we were by a lake. "oh my god i used to go here when i was younger" i said. "cool" he said. we walked in and i saw people messing out on the water. "oh my god" i heard someone scream. i know that scream. "so what do you wanna do" i asked. 

the boat pulled up to the dock. "yo jas climb aboard you can bring jaden" nash said. "i knew i knew the voices" i said. he started laughing. "what you say" i asked. "amm.. sure" he said. we walked down to the dock. jaden got on. i felt someone pull my leg and pull me into the water. i went under then emerged after a few seconds. i saw hayes laughing so hard. "dude why" i screamed. "JAS ARE YOU OK" jaden shouted. "YA JUST ONE OF MY DORK FRIENDS"  i shouted back. "since your in the water you can go wave boarding with me" hayes said smirking. "ok grier lets do it" i said.

we went over to the wave boards. we both hopped on. "GOO" hayes shouted. nash took of driving the both. i couldnt stop laughing. "THIS IS SOOO MUCH FUN" i screamed. "I KNOW RIGHT" hayes screamed back. then he fell off. "LOSER" i shouted back to him. "MAN OFF BOARD MAN OF BOARD" tez shouted to nash.nash slowed down the both until it came to a complete stop. "you gloat too much" hayes said laughing. "just because your a L-O-S-E-R LOSER" i said. "ya ya shut up jaden you go" hayes said. jaden jumped into the water and took hayes spot. hayes climbed on board. "your gonna fall off" he said. "am not" i said smirking. "GOOO" i shouted. nash took off. this time i was finding it harder to hold on. but after about 10 minutes jaden was off. "MAN OFF BOARD MAN OFF BOARD" hayes shouted. again nash did the same thing. for the rest of the time at the lake we just played around. "were gonna leave bye guys" jaden said. "bye guys ill see ye tomorrow some time love ye" i said to them. "bye love you too jas" they shouted to me as we were walking out.

we got into the car. he started driving to my house. he pulled up outside my house. "so jas will you be my girlfriend" he asked. "amm i guess i think sophia already told your dad i would be" i said. "great now that your mine you cant hang around with those boys or madison or becky or justin anymore" he said looking me dead in the eyes. "what why?" i screamed. "i dont like them" he said. "but i do" i said. "well your my girl and you cant back out because sophia and my dad already told everyone" he said. "im going bye" i said. "bye baby girl" he said kissing my cheek. i ran inside. "so howd it go" jess said. "i dont want to talk about it" i said running up to my room. once i reached my room i started screaming crying. i need my friends. i heard a knock on the door. "she left her phone in my car tell her ill speak to her tomorrow" i heard jaden's voice. "ok bye" jess said. she came up the stairs. she knocked on the door. i quickly wiped away the tears. "come in" i said. "here's you phone" she said. "thanks im going to watch a movie" i said. "ok james is coming over ill call you cause we might go to his house since matts having a sleepover with the boys" she said. "i honestly dont feel like going" i said. "oh ok ill say goodbye then" she said walking out my room.

i got a text then

from jaden:

dont worry when you left your phone i texted all the people i didnt want you hanging around with :)

his got to be kidding me right. just then i got a text it was a group convo with all the boys madison and becky.

from becky babe:

did anyone else get a text from jas saying she didnt want to be your friend anymore.

from cammy:

i did so did matt 

from hayesie:

same so did nash and tez

from justin boy:

yup

from madi bae:

me too. gilinsky and johnson did too

to group chat:

the reason why is because of jaden. im sorry guys. sophia and will told everyone and jaden told me i couldnt hang with ye. jaden sent those texts btw i love ye all dont ever forget that :) <3

a/n so sad chapter next hope you liked this one........... shauna xox