chapter 29

jasmine's pov 6 years later:

today im getting married to the love of my life. he means everything to me. it is HAYES. im going to be mrs. grier. i still love the sound of that. my co maid of honours are becky and madi. they got married to jack and jack there last year i was co maid of honour too.

they are here helping me get ready. pic at start is the whole look. "youre finished" becky squealed. "calm mrs.johnson" i said. she laughed. "think soon enough youre going to be mrs. grier" madi said. "i still cant get the way he proposed to you out of my head" becky said. i thought back to when he proposed.

flashback:

i was on tour. me and hayes have been dating for a good 3 years now. well weve been dating for 4 but we made it official a year after we got together. "whats up L.A." i shouted. they all screamed.......

it was nearing the end of the show. "so thanks for being a brilliant audience i lovee ye all" i shouted. then someone started speaking from backstage through a mic. "hello people of L.A." it said." i have something to tell you i fell in love with a girl names jasmine. and i need to ask her a queastion" by now i knew it was hayes. pictures of me and him started flashing behind me on the screens. i felt someone tap my shoulder. i turned around to see hayes. 

"jasmine ashling rose i have loved you since i first saw you will you do me the honour of being my wife" he said getting down on one knee. "yess hayes yes i will" i said jumping into his arms nearly making him fall over which the fans thought funny. i love him and cant wait to be known as mrs. grier.

flashback over.

i felt someone tap my head. "come on its time to get married" it was jess. oh she married james about 2- 3 years ago. i asked james to give me away he was always like a dad to me. i walked out to james. "oh my god jas you look stunning" he said. "thanks james" i said hugging him. "lets get you married" he said laughing. we waited for the music to start playing.

the doors opened and me and james started walking in. i saw hayes smile so big. his smile is  the cutest thing you could see. we walked up the aisle. i looked at some people they had tears in their eyes. i couldnt help but smile sure ive had a bad past but my future is bright since its with hayes. we got up to hayes. "treat her right or so help me god" james said. "i will you dont need to worry i love her with all my heart and always will" hayes said. "i cant believe im giving you away love you jas" he said kissing my cheek. 

"we are gathered here today to join jasmine rose and hayes grier in matramoney" the preist said. 

*skip boring part*

"do you jasmine rose take hayes grier as your husband" the priest said. "i do" i said smiling hayes put the ring on my hand. "and do you hayes grier take jasmine rose to be your wife" the priest said. "i do" he said smiling as i put the ring on his finger. "you may now kiss the bride" he said. "the part ive been wanting to do all day" hayes said making everyone laugh. he kissed me and this was not just a normal kiss it was passionate it was PERFECT if i most say soo myself. 

"i love you" i said. "i love you too" he said pecking my lips.  we went down the aisle while everyone threw confetti at us. "jasssy" i heard a little voice yell. "skyy" i said and picked her up in my arms. "your now officialy my family" she said. "i am arent i" i said smiling. "yes you are mrs. grier" hayes said. "ok mr.grier" i said pecking lips. "eww not when im in your arms" sky squirmed. i let her down. everyone headed to the reception.

*speech time*

"i would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate me and hayes getting married. we have friends family here with us today. but who am i kidding everyone here today is my family. from my magcon buddies im talking to you cartah and matt to my tour buddies sophia to my bestfriends beck mad court mike and to this wonderful new family thats after letting me marry to amazing son. if it wasnt for him i wouldnt want to think what would happen. sure we have had are rough patches but what couple dont. all i know is im happy im going to spend the rest of my life with him cause i love him to death" i said then sat down while everyone clapped. 

"again thank you for coming today. i couldnt of asked for a more wonderful day but then again i couldnt ask for a more amazing girl to spend the rest of my life with. i love her so much and no matter what happens always will because we were friends then best friends then boyfriend and girlfriend and now husband and wife. we have been together through life so far and im going to make sure i spend the rest of my life with her. because well im the cookie to her cookie monster inst that right babe" he said making me laugh "thanks everyone" everyone clapped again.

for the rest of the night we danced ate drank and had so much fun. around 2 am me and hayes went up to our hotel room. out of the blue i just randomly said "hayes i want a child". "i can arrange that" he said smirking. "ohh can you" i asked. "of thats what you want my cookie monster" he said. "yes cookie i would" i smiled.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS PART THEN SKIP AHEAD

"ok then but you have to do something for me" he said smirking. "what anything" i said. "you have to call me daddy for tonight" he said. "ok daddy anything daddy" i said smirking. "ughhh" he said. "whats wrong daddy you dont like me calling you daddy" i said. "what did i get myself into" he said. "oh daddy im so very sorry" i said. he just laughed. i unzipped my dress. "oh daddy my dress fell of what do i do" i said. "ughh" he said. i decided to tease him. 

i was in my underwear and bra. i sat on his lap and teasingly rubbed my butt around his area. "mmm" he moaned. "am i making you feel good daddy" i said.  then i went onto the ground and started palming him through his pants. again earning a moan for me. i unzipped his pants very slowly. "cookie monster dont tease or ill punish you" he said. i knew he would do that. "oh daddy im soo very sorry" i said. i pulled down his pants which left him in his boxers and shirt. 

i could see his package bulging through his boxers. i havent even started and his already got a boner. i sat on top of his package and started un buttoning his shirt and taking it off him. i started sucking on his neck earning moans from him again.he started unclipping my bra. "ok its time for me to make you feel good cookie monster" he said. "ok daddy" i said. he picked me up and threw me on the bed. he started sucking on my neck then went down to my breast then my stumoch then when he reached the top of my underwear he pulled them off with his teeth. "are you ready for all this mrs. grier" he said waving his hands infront of his package which was bulging through is boxers. 

"the real queastion daddy is you ready for all this" i said. "hmm i think im ready baby" he said. i pulled down his boxers to reveal his HUGE package. "if im hurting you tell me babe" he said. i nodded. he slowly started inserting himself. then he went full in which made me scream a bit considering im a virgin and this is my first time. he went faster and faster. "moan for me cookie monster" he said. "mmm daddy right there" i said moaning. "what i couldnt here you" he said going faster and faster. "mmmm hayessss" i screamed as he hit the right spot perfectly. "what did you call me" he said going harder and harder. "mmmm daddyyyyyy" i screamed. as he slowed down he became sloppier which i knew what it meant he was about to cum as i felt a warm liquid inside me a knot in my stumoch came and then i cummed.

OKAY NASTY BIT OVER READ ON....

"i love you cookie monster" he said. "i loove you too cookie" i said cuddeling into his chest. "do you think we will need to do it again so my baby can get her baby" he said. "ofcourse we have to" i said smirking which made him smirk. "goodnight mrs.grier" he said. "goodnight mr.grier" i said as he wrapped his arms around me and i cuddeled even further into him.

a/n soo ya not much to say so im going to go the epilogue will be up tomorrow ok this is awkward byyyeeee shauna xox