13. Loved Up

Ryleigh POV

When we got to the arena Roman and I went our separate ways to get ready for our respective matches. I had been on cloud nine since he asked me to live with him. He was right, this felt right to me Roman felt like home, although there was a small part of me that wasn't sure about moving away from where my brother is.

Once I had got ready I had gone for a wonder around backstage looking for a quiet place where I could stretch out and get in the right head space for my match. As I passed by the end of corridor I felt something grab my arm, before I could process what was happening I was spun around and soft lips were on mine.

I didn't need to open my eyes to know who it was, I'd know my man's lips anywhere. I melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck, as I do he lifts me and sits me down on top of a crate placing himself between my legs.

"I missed you" he says resting his head agaisnt mine

"We've only been apart an hour" I chuckle "but I missed you too"

"It felt like eternity, I can't stand being away from you" he pouts "I can't get over how much I love you"

"I love you more" I smile and he chuckles softly

"I meant what I said you know, I want you for the rest of my life Ry" he says "I honestly believe that you were put on this earth for me to love"

"Roman Reigns you are the sweetest man I have ever met" I smile "and I'm yours for however long you want me"

"Have you checked the weather babygirl?" He asks

"Yes no storm tonight thank god" I smile

"But that doesn't mean that I can't hold you and have you fall asleep in my arms" he smirks "because that is the best feeling in the world in fact......." Roman wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my body flush with his, I rest my head agaisnt his chest and listen to the beating of his heart.

"Ro I've been thinking about what you asked me" I say quietly and he pulls back from me with a worried look on his face "don't worry I haven't changed my mind, I just there's a part of me that doesn't want to leave Jacob"

"You won't be leaving him babygirl, I would never ask you to do that" he says "your just going to be living a bit further away but you can go visit him whenever you want with or without me whatever you need"

"Your right I'm just being silly" I smile "I guess it just that it happened so fast but its not like we are going to rush everything right? I mean it's not like your planning to propose to me or anything"

"No...no of course not its too soon for that" he says "one day I will but not yet, I want everything with you Ry but there is no rush"

"Are you saying what I think your saying?" I ask and he nods "Ro, kids were never part of my plan, as wrestlers we have a shelf life and I have a lot I want to achieve and I didn’t want to lose any time"

"So you don't want kids?" He asks looking a little sad

"It's not that I don't want them it's just that I realised that I can't achieve my career goals and be a mom, it's not possible" I say "but then you happened and well I realised that somethings are more important than career goals, especially when you find the one you want to do those things with"

Roman presses his lips to mine in a soft loving kiss at the same time he pulls me closer to him almost pulling me off the crate. I run my hands up his chest and he starts to deepen the kiss.

"As much as I hate to break up this beautiful moment our match is next" Dean says "unfortunately we can't do the double triple powerbomb without you, so if Ry would be so kind as to put you down"

"Sure he's alone yours Dean" I smile "have fun out there handsome, I love you" I say pecking Roman's lips

"Now wait just a damn minute, your just going hand me over to him just like that!" He says raising his eyebrows "I thought we were having a nice moment here" he pouts

"We were but you need to get to your match" I chuckle "you'll see me tonight and we can have a different kind of special moment"

"You know if you don't give the nasty a break your going to knock her up" Dean says shaking his head "and you know with the size of you she's going to be popping out a ten pounder and she will not thank you"

While I laugh uncontrollably Roman gives Dean a healthy dose of stink eye. He turns to me and presses one last kiss to my lips before turning his attention back to Dean.

"Get your wise cracking ass to gorilla before I kick it there" he growls "talking like you weren't the same way with Renee, I'll see you later babygirl, I love you"

"Love you too big man" I smile and he shakes his head with a smile as he follows Dean to gorilla