⚡"sexfight"⚡ E.O

WORD COUNT:1120   REQUESTED    cancel your trip to the sauna because it's steamy in here ;)

Your POV:

You just got back to your apartment after work and you couldn't wait to see Lizze. Elizabeth is your roomate, you both moved in together when you both decided that you wanted to move to LA. You would be lying if you said you didn't have a crush on the brunette. Okay, it's only a small crush! It will go away soon..

You open the door and place your keys in the bowl after locking it. "Liz! I'm home!" You yelled through the apartment. Hmm, no answer. She must be asleep, you thought to yourself. You hung up your coat and placed your shoes on the rack by the door then made your way to your bedroom. You turned all lights off on the way, thinking no one was awake. But when you opened your bedroom door, the sight before you made you grow weak at the knees.

"Hey Y/N/N." Liz said innocently, looking at you with sheepish eyes. "H- hey L-Lizzie... Uhh, where are your uhh, clothes?" She just giggled in response and laid back down in your bed. You could feel yourself getting wetter every second you looked at her. You went to leave your room, thinking she was drunk or something but she quickly grabbed your wrist and shut your door. "I've been waiting allll day Y/N." she wihined. "F-for what?" You ask confused. "I want a sexfight!" 

"A what?" you ask dumbfounded, trying to keep your eyes away from her naked figure, it didn't work. "A. Sex. Fight." she whispered seductively in your ear. "What the fuck is that? A battle of freaking pussies?" You ask, laughing at your own statement. Clearly Lizzie thought it was funny too, it made her chuckle which made her breasts bounce a little. You found yourself staring and this made her smirk. "No silly, I want to see which one of us is better at y'know..." she leans to your ear and whispers "making loooove" purposely dragging out the last word. You audibly gulp at this and she goes back to your bed, "so? Are you up for it?" Up for it? You've waited years for this moment.

You begin scrambling to take your clothes off and Lizzie takes that as a yes. "Are you sure Liz?" "baby, do I look sure?" She widens her legs and her thighs are glistening with her arousal. "Now hurry up, or I might have to find someone else." She said smirking. You didn't have to be told twice and immediately started attacking her neck with rough kisses, nipping at the skin then licking it to soothe it. Her beathing became quicker and you knew she needed you. You peppered kisses down to her breasts, taking her right nipple into your mouth and swirling your tongue over it. This made her moan and grow needier. You then did the same actions on her left. "P-please baby. No more teasing" she said in an almost cry. You began trailing kisses down her stomach and hovered over her core. "100% sure?" "Yes baby" she moaned out to you. You nodded and took no time in diving in. 

The moment your mouth attached to her clit she let out a growl followed by a lewd,sexy moan. This made you moan yourself, sending vibrations through her core. You stuck your tongue into her hole and started thrusting it in and out, this made that knot grow tighter in her stomach. "more baby! ahhh" You knew what she wanted so you added three fingers into her dripping centre without warning. She hissed at the sudden feeling but soon moaned at your rythmic thrusts. After a few more minutes you felt her clench around you "Cum for me princess" and with that, she came. You watched her face as she moaned loudly and relief spread across it. She took your fingers out and licked them clean.

"My turn" she said once she gained composure. She lifted you up and looked into your eyes, you saw lust fill hers. You were already dripping so the minute she slammed three fingers into you, you already felt like cumming. You didn't though, the longer you dragged this out, the longer you stay like this. She begain giving you hickies and curled her fingers. She found your g-spot and you moaned right into her ear. "Nearly t-there"  you muttered, close to your orgasm. She took her free hand and started circling your clit, causing your orgasm to erupt from you. You came with a loud cry and tried to steady your breathing. "Seems even" you said, panting. "Well, theres only one way to sort that then" she seductively says, still full of energy. She sits you up and straddles you "Nuh uh princess" you whisper, flipping her over so you are now straddling her.

She clearly doesn't mind and grabs your hips as you begin to slowly grind, your juices (ew, juices) mixing. You don't even realize she's kissing you until you kiss back. You didn't want to kiss her. Well you did, but not like this. Clearly she was just horny and you were scared you would get attatched. She sensed your uneasiness and dragged your hips harder whilst grinding herself on you. The fast rythm making you both moan "Baby you feel so good" you moan out "Keep going Y/n!" She screams, clearly nearing her release again. "ahh, baby I'm close" she moans in between pants. "s-same" is all you could muster up. Your movements became sloppier and your swollen clits soon became sore, urging you both to release. "S-same time ok?" she nods and you count from 3. "LIZZIE!" "Y/N" you both scream at the top of your lungs as you came hard. You slump into her and compose yourselves. 

"S-so, i think I won" you say laughing "I beg to differ" she replies. "Draw?" "Draw." You make your way to your bathroom on wobbly legs to get everythng you need for after care. You wanted to show her you were gentle and cared. The minute you walked back in her face lit up. You put on clean sheets and gave her some of your pyjamas. Neither of you had much energy so you let Liz sleep in your room. "We'll have to have another tie-breaker soonl" she whispers into your neck, yawning as she does so. "Jeeze, woman. At least take me on a date first" you joke, with some truth behind it. "y/n, go on a date with meee" she whines "Liz, I was joking hun" "I wasn't" she mumbled. "I'm free Friday night." You whisper, growing really tired. She nods and smiles. You share a slow, passionate kiss before cuddling impossibly close to each other and falling asleep in each others embrace.

Is that two hands I can see? Good, good. Hey you! Hands where I can see them! I'm on a roll, what can I say. I'm trying to write as much as I can until I go back to college because I wont be as active. Sorry to that one person who I am using for comments and votes ;) You know who you are girl. <3

Take care lovelies, ilysm <3 -E