Chapter 13 | Password

Lucy turned around restlessly in her bed, cold sweat soaking her skin, her long golden blond hair plastered to her pale colored face.

Leo who had appeared without being summoned looked down at his master; Virgo was also there, worried as much as the Lion.

Then Aquarius appeared; she glanced down at Lucy who was still restless then at her friends.

"Do you think she's remembering some memories?" Aquarius asked, glancing back at Lucy when she heard the blond moan.

"I hope so," Leo answered. "However I have some doubt that she'll remember absolutely everything."

"Princess might also only remember her memories in her dreams and once she wakes up she forgets," Virgo added.

The two other spirits stared at her, not impressed by her statement.

"You're so reassuring Virgo," Aquarius exclaimed sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Suddenly, Lucy sat up, her eyes wide and sweat falling down her brow. Her breathing was heavy, and her hands clutched the covers tightly.

The spirits disappeared except Leo who took a step towards the bed.

"Are you all right Lucy?" Leo asked her worriedly when Lucy didn't say anything even though she knew he was there.

"I'm..." Lucy breathed deeply. "I'm fine... Just had a dream... but I don't remember it all..."

"What do you remember?" Leo asked as he sat down on the edge of Lucy's bed.

"When I ran away from Father because he wanted to... he wasn't treating me right... And when I first met Natsu, Happy, Gray, and you, and some other members from the guild from when I first joined, excpet Erza, Wendy and some others..." Lucy looked at Leo. "Did you know Gray was naked the first time I met him?"

Leo paled and chuckled nervously. "He's like that... He makes sure that the first meeting is rememberable."

Lucy raised an eyebrow, but didn't press it further.

"Now," Leo said, "get ready. You need to go to the guild." Leo stood up, about to leave, but Lucy grabbed his wrist.

"Wait, Loke," she uttered. "What happens now? Am I in Fairy Tail? Or Sabertooth?"

Leo stared at her a while before answering: "Both. You are in both."
.
.
.
Natsu was making his way to the Fairy Tail guild with Happy flying behind him. He hadn't tested the password with him yet, but he guesses that he'll have to do it with Erza or Gray; and plus Happy wasn't with them yesterday.

Natsu opened the door once he arrived at the guild. He stepped in and immediately made his way to the bar to order his usual food, he also ordered for Happy.

Happy and Natsu went to sit down at a table while they waited for their food; of course Happy's came faster than Natsu's.

It took a while, but Natsu's food arrived and the pink haired male thanked Mira before digging in.

Soon, Gray joined him.

"What's the password?" Gray asked him, making sure that Natsu was his real friend and not some imposter.

Natsu grinned. " "The only thing we're allowed to do... is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made"."

Gray didn't waste anytime to attack him. His ice hit Natsu's food and caused it to fly to the floor.

Natsu stared down at the place where his food once was, then glared at Gray.

"What's this about, you ice-prick?" Natsu shouted, standing up from his feet, his fist lightening up. "I said the freaking password!"

"There's no way the real Natsu would remember!"

"Are you saying I'm dumb?" Natsu stepped towards Gray. "I repeated the password after we left every second to myself to make sure I don't forget!"

Gray left his fighting stance. "It's you Natsu?"

"Of course it's me, ice princess!"
.
.
.
The twin dragons and Lucy greeted each other with the password, the three of them saying it at the same time.
After, they ate their breakfeast with the exceeds; it was soon joined by Minerva, Yukino, Rufus, and Orga.

The mages chatted and sometimes laughed.
Then Yukino and Minerva left to go on a mission and Orga soon left too for the exact same reason.

"Want to come with us to Fairy Tail?" Sting asked Rufus.

The memory-make wizard smiled. "It has been a while since I last visited."

"All right!" Sting stood up, followed by the others.

Sting, Rogue, Lucy, Lector, Frosch, and Rufus walked out of the guild, making their way directly to the train station.

However, suddenly, someone called out to them. "Would you mind remembering me the way to the Fairy Tail guild?"

The mages turned around, feeling that the voice was familiar.

Their eyes widened in unison; even Lucy who had amnesia, suddenly recognized him.

Lucy opened her mouth and uttered his name.