Chapter 4

Isabella's parents were right , I was woken up early by Isabella and she told us to get dressed quickly .

What I wore

We had breakfast with her parents and they said, "Today you'll are going to do anything you'll want we'll be giving you'll money and you'll can spend it anyway you want".

We were super excited. They gave us $500 each ! We first went to the mall.

"What about this skirt?", Nicole asked.

We've been in here for about 2 hours and Isabella and Nichole were still shopping.

"Let's just go to the arcade ", Axel whined .

"Ugh fine ", Nichole said throwing the skirt back on the clothing rack .

We up to the arcade and we spend the time playing games. Jake was amazing the basketball game and he offered to teach Meghan who was really happy about it. I was really good at the motorbike game and even beat the high score .

We then went to on the VR games which were really fun too. This one place in the VR game, it was a roller coaster ride which had dinosaurs walking by us and we had to shoot them , it was super realistic. After the arcade we decided to go to the beach. We didn't have beach wear so all we did was just sit around and talk. Finally after about half and hour David said, "Lets eat lunch guys I'm super hungry".

We went to a nearby restaurant , we chose a table that gave us a good view of the beach. As we were waiting for someone to take our order I saw David sitting very close to Nichole and flirting with her as well. I knew very well that Cole has a crush on her so I gave David a swift kick under the table.

"Ow! What was that for?", he asked.

I beckoned my head towards Cole and glared at David.

"Sorry ", he said and moved his chair away from her.

"Can I take your order?", I heard the waiter say.

"Um.. can I get -", I looked up to face him and I was super surprised.