Chapter 9

After spending sometime at the cove Trev and Abbey said that they need to got to work so we decided to go to the lagoon tomorrow. We were packing up our stuff when David and Bella said that they were going to stay longer.

Trev and Abbey went to work and Chase left too.

"So what are we going to do now guys?", I asked.

"There's an ice cream shop with a ton of flavours close by , let's go there ", Meghan suggested .

Since we had nothing else to do we agreed to go there. As we arrived at the shop we realised how nice it looked.

We placed our order and I ordered the Snickers flavoured ice cream

We placed our order and I ordered the Snickers flavoured ice cream. Our waitress was really pretty like a celebrity and we were surprised when she introduced herself as Daisy and said she was only 15.

 Our waitress was really pretty like a celebrity and we were surprised when she introduced herself as Daisy and said she was only 15

Once she got us our orders she started flirting with Axel. Megan elbowed me and raised her eyebrows . I shrugged at her .

"So um..I was wondering if you have a girlfriend ?", Daisy asked Axel which made the rest of us stare at her.

"Um..yeah", Axel said which now made our mouths drop open.

"Oh...who is she?", she asked.

Axel suddenly grabbed my arm, "Her",.

"WHAT!",I yelled which caused some other customers to stare at us.

"Act", Axel mouthed at me.

"Yeah I'm his girlfriend ", I shuttered .

Daisy sighed and walked away.

"What the fuck was that?", I said once Daisy was out of earshot.

"Dude I wanted to enjoy the time here and I couldn't do it with her flirting so I came up with the solution to get rid of her", Axel said.

"You didn't come up with it , the only reason you made her go away is because she asked that ", Jake said.