Chapter 13

"First one to wake up again", I said to myself as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch eating it while watching TV. Once I finished I eating I went back to our room and got changed.

 Once I finished I eating I went back to our room and got changed

After I decided to go to a walk on the beach. I was passing by the surf shop when Trev came running up to me.

"What are you doing here so early?", he asked.

"I'm the first person to wake up again ", I said.

"Well let's go to the cove".

"OK ".

I was talking on the way there and when we got there I said, "Day after tomorrow we're leaving".

"Oh that's sad but I got good news ", he said smiling.

"What is it?".

"Me and Chase talked to our parents and they agreed to let us move back into my old neighbourhood ".

"What! So will we be neighbours again?", I asked smiling happily.

"Yeah and Chase's father found a house for sale near our house".

I jumped up and cheered,  "Let's go!"

The next day

I was packing my luggage ,we're going back tomorrow and school starts again in a weeks time so we need to get ready. I finished and was going to go downstairs when Axel came into the room.

"What movie do you want to watch?", he asked.

Oh right we were going to watch a movie with Trev , Abbey and Chase.

Before I could answer he came into the room and sat down next to me.

"Um.. I have something to tell you", he said.

"Yeah ok, what's up?" .

He opened his mouth to speak but then Chase came into the room. He looked between us and then said, "Come on".

"Let's go ", I said to Axel and stood up.

He followed me out of the room. Everyone was downstairs and they were arguing about what to watch. Bella, Nichole and Abbey wanted to watch a romance movie but the others wanted to watch horror. We won the argument and we agreed on Train to Busan which is a Korean horror movie.

We were watching the movie when we heard knocking from the kitchen windows. All of us turned towards the kitchen .

"What was that?", I was the first to speak.

"Should we go check?", Chase asked.

"No way!", Bella yelled.

"We should, Bella if you're scared just stay here", Trev said.

"No! If you'll are then me too", she said and stood up along with us.

We went to the kitchen and turned on the light. Everything looked normal and we going to go back when something splattered against the window. We turned back to see some substance like blood.

"Guys I'm kinda creeped out", Nichole said.

"Open the back door", Trev said, "Lets find out who's there".

"Are you nuts !?", I yelled.

"Just do it".

So we all walked towards the door, scared . I put my hand on the handle and yanked it opened my heart beating fast. It was dark and we couldn't see clearly but what I saw scared the hell out of me. It was a human dripping with blood . I couldn't see it's face but it was definitely was human... or zombie. We screamed really loud, all of us except for Chase who started laughing really hard.

The person walked closer into the light and smiled. It was just a normal guy covered in ketchup. I glared at Chase.

"Your idea I guess?", I said still glaring.

He didn't answer but laughed louder than before. By now everyone was glaring at him.

"What I thought it'll be funny", he said.

"It wasn't, it was creepy", Axel said angrily.

"Calm down ", Chase said now frowning.

We got to know the guy who scared us was Chase's friend Henry. Chase texted him while we were watching the movie and told him to come here and scare us. After that we no longer wanted to watch the movie so we decided to go to bed. I went back to our room and changed into my pajamas and collapsed on to my bed. I was about fall asleep when Axel came into my mind. What did he want to tell me? I guess I'll ask him tomorrow I thought to myself before turning to my side and falling asleep.