Chapter 28

"Go answer it Jake", I said.

"Seriously?".

"Yeah you didn't do anything, go now!", Axel said pushing Jake towards the bedroom door.

"What if they come upstairs?", Meghan asked worried.

"No problem, we'll act like we've just hanging out".

Five minutes later Jake returned and told us that everything was OK. Axel dropped me off at home and it was 2AM by that time.

The next day

"I can't believe you'll got away with that", David said amazed.

"I know and guess what that package had drugs in it ", Axel said.

I looked up from my game, smirking I said, "And we have more news".

"We do?".

"Axel you idiot", I looked at Meghan and Jake who were sitting together away from us smiling at each other like they were obsessed.

I walked up to them and slammed my hands on their table making them both jump in shock.

"Care to join our conversation ", I asked sweetly.

Jake glared at me, "Damnit Riley".

I smiled again, "Get up and come here".

"So you two are dating ?", Bella asked for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Yes for goddamn sake", Jake said furiously.

"Chill bro", Cole said patting Jake's shoulder.

.
.

"A freaking Math quiz, can this day get any worse?", I whined as me and Meghan walked to class.

"Not unless you failed that History pop quiz we had last week".

"OK a guaranteed bad day, I already know how terribly I did in that".

She smiled and cursed, "Fuck my shoelaces are untied, hold these books till I tie them", she said and handed me a stack of books.

She bend down to down to tie them and a boy came rushing I our direction holding a ton of books.

Seeing Meghan he skidded to a stop, dropping all his books. Some of them fell on Meghan making her fall to the ground. I was shaking with laughter.

"Oh god, sorry, I'm really sorry ", he apologized holding out his hand to Meghan.

She took it and he pulled her up.

"Sorry about that, oh by the way my name's Zane ", the guy said.

"Meghan".

Zane

Soon they were talking and I stood there holding Meghan's books and trying my best not to think about Jake's reaction if he sees this.

The bell rang and Zane said, "I gotta get to class, see ya around".

As he walked away Meghan stared at him.

"Hey Meghan snap out of it", I said pulling her along with me to class.

After school

"Hold on I gotta go to the restroom, I'll be back soon"  I said to Axel and Chase.

Axel nodded and Chase said, "I can't actually hang out with you today ik kinda busy".

I said OK and went to the restroom.

Axel P.O.V

Once Chase left the class room I realized that he had left his phone. I picked it up thinking of returning it to him when he got a text from his Dad. I was curious so I clicked in it.

It opened up to a very long chat, j saw about five messages.

The texts

Get her today

But Dad I don't really want to do this

Just this Once and it's all over

Ok

The men are outside, go to them with Riley

Is Chase and his Dad going to do something to Riley? I decided to read some more when I heard footsteps, I quickly threw the phone on to the table and pretended I was looking out the window.

Chase entered the room, spotted his phone, grabbing it quickly he practically ran out.

Riley didn't come back so I decided to go and look for.

Riley P.O.V

As I was coming out of the restroom I met Chase.

"Oh um .... Riley do you want to hang out today?".

"I thought you were busy".

"I'm not, now come on".

"RILEY DO NOT GO WITH HIM!", Axel yelled appearing from behind me.

"Why?", I asked..

"Hang out with me instead".

"I'm always with you, today I want to do something different ".

.
.
.

Chase said that we've going to the mall and he's super silent. Wait....this isn't the way to the mall.