Chapter 14

"RILEY WAKE UP!", Bella yelled in my ear.

"Woah chill", I mumbled sleepy.

"We're leaving in 15 minutes, get ready ", she said.

"Oh shit ", I cursed .

I totally forgot, I jumped out of bed and Bella threw a pair of pants and a shirt at me. I ran into the bathroom and got ready really fast.

I ran back into the room and put on my sneakers, grabbed my luggage and ran downstairs

I ran back into the room and put on my sneakers, grabbed my luggage and ran downstairs. Bella's parents were standing in the living room waiting for me.

"Sorry ", I apologised as I got into a car.

The next month

"Your not late for once , this should go the news", Axel said as I closed my locker.

"First day of 10th grade , my mom doesn't want me to be late", I replied closing my locker.

I was looking forward to this year , the only thong I'm not happy about is that Chase is a senior and we're still only sophomores so he'll be graduating this year.

At that moment Meghan, Cole,Trev, Chase and Jake arrived , we were planning on pranking Bella saying that we saw David cheating on her .

"OK so how do we start this?", Jake asked.

"Me and Meghan always prank her so we'll have Chase tell her", I said.

"OK".

We went to homeroom class and since it was our first day we need to choose our seats carefully because that might be the place we'll be stuck with for the rest of the year . I sat at the last row with Axel on my right and Jake and Meghan on my left.

David was going to a dentist appointment so he won't be in school till lunch time which gives us plenty of time to tell Bella. Our new class teacher walked in as I was telling Axel how to act when Bella asked them about it.

"Good morning class", she greeted.

We greeted her back.

" I'm your homeroom teacher , Ms. Myers,  "So today we have two new students joining us this year, , Trev and Ashley , please treat them well".

I obviously knew Trev but not Ashley. They walked in and Ashley was really pretty. I could see all the boys staring at her. I have to saw everything about her was perfect. Her hair, style , makeup even her walk was graceful.

 Her hair, style , makeup even her walk was graceful

Ashley

"Please introduce yourself ", Ms. Myers said.

"Hi, I'm Trev and I'm from a town near the beach", he said.

"Hello I'm Ashley and I'm from LA ".

"Alright now you can go sit down".

At lunch

I was closed my locker and walked towards the cafeteria. Ashley has beaten Bella and Nichole as the most popular girls and Trev and Chase we the most popular boys now. I noticed something about Trev , he stares at Ashley alot. Is it possible he actually likes her.

Chase, Axel and Jake were different they didn't stare like the other boys ,they didn't even introduce them selves. Trev didn't too , but it seemed as if he was shy unlike the other three who just wasn't interested.

I sat at our usual table at the left side of the cafeteria.  Bella and Nichole were the only ones here yet.

"Hey guys", I said as I sat down.

"Hi", they both said.

The others arrived a few minutes later. Chase came running and stopped abruptly.

"Bella I have something to tell you", he said.

Wow his acting is good.

"What?",she asked.

"I think David is cheating on you", he said.

"WHAT THE HECK?! ", she yelled.

"Yeah I don't think he has a dentist appointment,  I saw him when I went outside he was talking to a girl, I didn't she her face though".

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!", she yelled again, stood up and banged her fists against the table.

"We'll go sort him out", Axel said .

We, except for Bella and Nichole stood up and went out , we could see Bella fuming with anger.

Once we were out of the cafeteria we all started laughing.

"I can't believe she bought that",  Cole said.

"I know right", Meghan said.

We walked out of the school to the basketball court and what we saw stopped our laughs and made me wonder if our crazy prank was actually real.