Chapter 6

I'm a loser (oh, oh), I'm a loser (oh, oh)

Lover with a dollar sign

Is a loser

I'm a lover (oh, oh), I'm a lover (oh, oh)

Lover with a dollar sign

Is a loser

My phone rang and I woke up with a start since it was right next to my head. It was Trev calling.

"What do you want so early", I whined as I answered the phone.

"It's not early , it's 8.00am ", he yelled through the phone.

"8.00am is early", I said, "Why are you calling?"

"Come to the beach at 9.00am , I have something to show you", he said and ended the call.

"Argh what does he want to show so badly", I said to myself as I walked to the bathroom

What I wore

I went downstairs to see breakfast already on the table with a note to Bella from her parents saying that they had gone out . Since no one was awake yet I grabbed a slice of toast and left the house. The beach isn't too far so I got there in no time.

Since Trev didn't give me specific place to come to I sat down under a palm tree and took in the view while waiting for Trev to arrive.

"First time you're on time for something", I heard Trev say as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah, anyway what was the urgent thing you wanted to show me?", I asked.

"Oh that , come on then", he said standing up.

I followed him and we came to place that looked like a cave.

"It's a cove ", Trev said, " Found it awhile ago ".

"Wow it's beautiful ", I said as I walked in.

The cove

The cove

"Yeah and that's not all , there's even a lagoon I wanted to show you", he said.

"A lagoon ! Wow seriously!? ", I said turning around to face him excitedly .

"Mmm , now come on lets go see the lagoon , oh and bring your friends here tomorrow", he said and I followed him out .

He took me to the lagoon , it wasn't really big but it was beautiful. We hung around there for a few minutes .

 We hung around there for a few minutes

The lagoon

"Lets go to the gift shops , they have pretty good stuff", Trev said.

So we went there and we were browsing through the shelfs when I saw one of those fake shark fins.

"Oooh look at that, it'll be great for a prank", I said picking the fake shark fin up.

"Lets buy it then", Trev said.

"Hmm I don't have any money on me", I said putting it back.

"I'll pay", he said.

"Yes lets goo!", I yelled and grabbed it off the shelf once again.

I ran to the checkout and Trev followed me as I turned the corner I bumped into a boy . I fell on top of him and as I was about get up Trev came , grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Watch where you're going", the boy said glaring at me as he stood up.

"Sorry", I said sheepishly .

He ignored me and walked away.

"Jerk !", I yelled after him.

"Come on lets go", Trev said picking up the shark fin and he dragged me to the checkout.

Once we left the shop Trev said he has to leave for work so I went back to the house. It was empty so I went up to our room and stashed the shark fin in my luggage . Then suddenly a blanket was thrown over my head . I yelled and whoever that was pushed me on to my bed and pulled the blanket off. It Axel , his face was inches away from mine.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING !", I yelled.

He just smirked . I couldn't take it anymore, I kicked him. Hard.

"OW!", he yelled clutching his stomach.

"Don't try these stuff with me", I said standing up.

Axel didn't say anything instead he groaned.

"God it couldn't have hurt that much ", I said kneeling down next to him, "Get up", I commanded.

He stood up and sat down on my bed.

"You're ok right?", I asked.

"Yeah um.. I didn't know you could kick so hard", he said smiling.

I laughed and said, "Where's the others?".

"They didn't come yet, Bella and Nichole took them shopping , I escaped by saying I have a stomach ache and now I think I really have he said rubbing his stomach again.

"It'll be ok", I said, "Come on let's go eat lunch", I said dragging him downstairs.