Chapter 10

Bella P.O.V

I found David sitting at table outside facing the beach .

"Hi", I said as I sat down opposite of him.

"Hey", he said smiling.

We talked for while after eating and then David said, "Lets go the beach".

We walked to beach and sat down on the sand star gazing. David leaned closer and he kissed me! I kissed back and it felt wonderful. David then started moving his lips down to my jaw. I was shocked and unable to move.

"Excuse me ", I heard some on say behind us.

David pulled away fast and turned around with me. It was Riley, "What happened "We're not going to have sex?", she asked smirking.

"Riley are you spying on us!", David yelled.

"No! Yuck I didn't want to see that , I was only going visit Trev and I saw this and I'm sure I'm not the only one", she answered.

"Not the only one ?", I asked .

"Yeah everyone came see this spot from the restaurant ".

Me and David immediately turned out heads towards the restaurant and I realized that you could actually see .

"Well um..let's go to the cove ", David said grabbing my hand.

So we went there and I was glad.

Riley's P.O.V

I'm not really here to meet Trev . Bella's dad actually doesn't want Bella to have a boyfriend even though her mom was absolutely fine with it so her dad send me ,Meghan , Jake and Axel to keep an eye on them.

"Damnit now we have to go to the cove in this darkness ", Jake said stamping his foot on the ground.

"Well then let's not waste time ", Meghan said and we ran to the cove.

We stood at the top listening in. The seemed to have a pretty normal conversation. Then David kissed Bella again and I rolled my eyes.  How may times does that guy have to do that  , thought as I peered down a bit more making sure that he doesn't go lower than  her lips.

As I leaned over to take a closer look my foot slipped and I thought I was going to fall when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Hard. It caused me to slam right into to the person. I opened my eyes to see Chase!

"What are you doing here?", I whispered as he let go of me.

"Just passing by, but what are you'll doing", he asked peering over my shoulder.

"Um something,  I'll tell you tomorrow ", I said.

He nodded and said, "I gotta go , see you tomorrow,  goodnight ".

"Goodnight", I said as he walked away.

I guess Bella and David heard something because they looked up all of a sudden . We ducked behind the rocks. At around 9.00pm the two of them decided to go back home.  We waited for awhile after  we saw them leave.

"OK let's go now", Axel said. We turned around and came face to face with David and Bella. We screamed and almost fell right down the rocks to the cove.

"How did you'll know we were here?", I asked still shocked.

"We heard your voice ", David answered , "But we decided to play along".

"Well that's fine but try not to almost cause people heart attacks in the future ", Jake said keeping his palm to his chest.

"My heart's still beating super fast", Meghan said.

"Dude if I actually fell down that cove you'll be responsible so be glad I didn't ", Axel said.

"But why were you spying on us ?", Bella asked raising her eyebrows.

"Not our idea, it was your dad's", I said.

"What!", the two of them yelled.

So we explained everything to them on the walk back home.

"I can't believe him !", Bella yelled.

We nodded silently .

"But why isn't Nichole and Cole here?", David asked.

"Nichole can't keep secrets and anyway when we told her she said can't do anything like that since she's Bella 's BFF so she didn't come so because of that Cole didn't come too", Jake explained.

Once we came back Bella first went up to her room and started yelling about her parents and all we did was silently sit and watch . After awhile Bella still haven't calmed down so me and Meghan went to the downstairs living room.

After about a half hour Bella's parents came home.

"So girls did the plan work?", Mr.Richard asked as soon as he saw us.

"Not exactly ", I replied scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

Bella heard her dad's voice and stormed downstairs fuming with anger.

She started yelling again and me and Meghan asked to our room.

"Oh god she's hella loud , we can here her still", I said as I plopped down on my day.

"Let's go to sleep before she comes back I don't think she yell if we're sleeping ", Meghan said.

"Oh yeah great idea", I agreed.

We changed into our pyjamas fast and went to sleep.