Chapter 22

"And Riley don't even think of having that boy around here again!", Mom was still yelling at me .

I rolled my eyes and said, "He's one of my bestfriends mom".

"If he's a friend what we're you two doing ?".

"Um...the thing is I got something stuck in my eye and he was only removing it".

"So why was his shirt unbuttoned?", Mom glared.

"He was getting dress when that happened ", I protested.

Mom glared at me and then sighed.

"I'll let him around here as long as I don't see this stuff and I won't tell your father too".

I cheered, thanked her and ran upto my bedroom to call Axel. Once I explained everything he said that for sure we had to go to school tomorrow early.

I didn't known the reason but I agreed.

The next day

I woke up really early and since no one was awake I got dressed as far as I could.

What I wore

I went to  the kitchen grabbed myself a protein bar and a juice box and walked out. I plugged in my earphones as I walked since the walk to school was like 3 minutes long .

My favorite song Savage Love started playing. I was vibing to the song and I didn't even realize that I reached school till Axel yelled in my ear.

"HEY RILEY!", he yelled.

"Ouch Axel", I whined.

"Come on we need to hurry",Axel said grabbing my hand and dragging me indoors.

The hallways were almost empty with only a few students. Axel took me to the middle school building and that's when I realized he was taking me to that room.

"I think nows the perfect time to see the stuff in it", Axel said unlocking the door.

We walked in and closed the door behind us, Axel walked up to the computer and turned it on and opened the folder by putting in the password. I sat down on the couch grabbing a book about hacking.

He clicked on the first picture and was silent.

"Riley", he said sternly, "Come here".

I walked up to him and peered at the computer. I gasped. It was a picture of me outside of school sipping a can of coke leaning on the wall.

I'm sure it was taken a week ago while I was waiting for my friends. Axel clicked in the other photos and they were all pictures of me. A picture of me walking out of math, eating, using my phone and even one of me walking out of the restroom.