Chapter 5

It was Trev. We were bestfriends and neighbors since we were babies. He moved away when we were 12 since his Dad got a better paying job . I've tried calling him a couple of times but he never picks up. He looked better than the last time I saw him.

 He looked better than the last time I saw him

Trev

"Riley", he said looking at me.

Before I could say anything he pulled me up from my seat into a tight  hug , I could hardly breathe. Once he let go I felt the others staring at us.

"Guys this is my bestfriend ", I said smiling at Trev.

They all smiled at him .

"Why don't you ever answer my calls ?", I asked.

"Yeah um.. something unfortunate happened when we first came here, the first thing I did when I came here was run to the ocean and I dropped my phone in the water so I got a new phone and since I got a new phone Abbey demanded one too", he said.

Abbey's Trev's twin sister. Even though she's a girl and the same age I get along better with Trev since Abbey's kinda girly.

As I thought of a girl came running to Trev.

"Hurry up we have more orders to take", she said.

It was Abbey . When she saw me she looked shocked too and she too squeezed me a tight hug.

Abbey

Abbey

"OMG it's so good to see you again!", she said excitedly.

"It's good to see you too", is said smiling.

"But my brother and me , we've got to work now or the boss will cut our pay so we got to go", she said.

"So then Riley take my phone number ", Trev said and took a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Do you carry this in your pocket?", I asked.

"Well lots of girls around here ask me for it ", he said smirking.

"OK ok whatever,  now get back to work since you've got to buy me something since you didn't answer my calls", i said smiling and patting him on his shoulder.

"Arhg fine", he said and took our orders and went back to his work.

We returned to Isabella's House by 6.00pm and we watched TV till dinner was ready. We had a fancy meal before going up to Isabella and Nichole's room . They guys went to Cole and David's room.

"So Riley is Trev just a friend or is he more ?", Isabella asked raising an eyebrow.

"Bella", I said as she asked us to call her that, "How many times do I have to tell you , he's my bestfriend I don't like him that way!".

As I said that the door opened and a pillow came whizzing to my head.

"OW!", I yelled as it hit me.

It was the boys.

"I thought I was your bestfriend! ", Axel yelled.

"You're second to Trev!" I yelled back and threw the pillow at him.

David threw a pillow and it hit Bella and she got mad , so after that it was complete chaos.

"Guys!", we heard someone say, it was Bella's mother, "Go to bed now!", she said and left.

We said goodnight to the boys and after one last hit on the head with a pillow from Axel, the boys left. I had a ton of fun and I'll be getting to hang out with Trev again tomorrow so I can't wait.