Chapter 3

"They must be here by now", I said looking around the road again.

I've invited the boys to join us the café but I didn't tell them that Isabella and Nicole would be there. The café just opened up yesterday and it looked like a great place I couldn't wait it check it out. After about waiting for another 10 minutes I told the others to go inside.

Finally after another 15 minutes they arrived .

"Where were you'll we've been waiting here forever!", I yelled at them.

"Geez calm down", Cole said, "Lets go now".

We walked in and when they saw Isabella and Nicole sitting with Meghan their mouth dropped open.

"But how ?", David said, " I thought you didn't like them".

"Oh they're not bad", I said, "Now go on sit down", I said.

"Why didn't you tell us?", Jake asked, "We could've gotten ready properly",

"Yeah dude do you want us to look bad Infront of them?", Axel asked.

"Um.. no you'll are already bad looking , facing them won't change anything", I said and walked towards them.

I heard them sigh behind me and then follow me.

"So we get our summer holidays tomorrow and my dad has rented a huge beach house and he told me I can bring some friends along on the trip, what do you guys say?", Isabella said.

We all cheered and told her we definitely will come.

The next day.

We were sitting in class waiting to get our test results back . When the teacher handed me my test paper she smiled. I smiled too, why? Because I GOT A FREAKING 95 ON MY TEST!

I could've gotten all the answers right but that would be too sus , so I got a few wrong on purpose. I turned around in my seat and showed my paper to Meghan, she also had a good score.

I practically ran back home, I was so glad it was the holidays . A few days later Isabella told us that she would pick us all up on Sunday to go on holiday with her.

By Sunday I've packed all my stuff and was watching TV with Vicky when she got a phone call . Her phone was lying right next to me and the suspicious thing was that she grabbed it and ran out of the room. I didn't have much time to think about it because Isabella and her parents have arrived . I yelled goodbye to my parents and Vicky and walked out.

One thing I didn't know about Isabella until now was the fact she's hella rich. Her parents had two Ferrari's ! One for us and one for the boys and they had two private drivers too. We picked up the others on the way and we arrived at beach house which like Isabella said was huge.

Her parents gave us the left side of the house and the boys the right , her parents took the middle since it was small and it was only the two of them

Her parents gave us the left side of the house and the boys the right , her parents took the middle since it was small and it was only the two of them. We ate pizza for dinner and Isabella's parents told us to go to sleep early since we're going to have a long day tomorrow.