Chapter 20

We entered the hall both of us panting from running across the entire school. The dance was going to end in another half-hour so Axel said," Hope they play fast songs, I kinda want to dance".

I nodded and to my luck they started playing Hot Girl Bummer which was one of my favorite songs. I grabbed Axel and dragged him towards the dance floor. We danced to Hot Girl Bummer.

"YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE? FUCK YOU!", we all yelled this part of the song.

We also danced to Stay, Bad Boy and Cool for the Summer.

It was the best time of my life until they started playing a slow song. But before I could walk away Axel grabbed my wrist and said, "One slow song won't hurt".

I agreed with him because I recognized the song, What my heart wants to say. It's actually a Korean song and I've watched the K-drama (Korean drama) which it played in and it's my favorite drama.

Axel put his hands on my waist and said, Just move to the tune, that's how you dance to slow songs".

I followed his instructions and it was actually ok. Once the dance ended Meghan and Jake came up to us, "Where were you'll? We looked everywhere", Meghan said.

"Um it was boring we just went for a walk", I answered.

"Right a walk", Jake said looking at my messed up hair.

"Hey! what are you thinking about", I said kinda angrily.

"Oh nothing", he smirked.

"God bro it's not "that" it's just a walk", Axel said glaring at Jake,

"If what you are thinking is what I think it is I'll be a murder", I threatened.

He laughed lightly and pointed at Bella, David, Nichole and Cole who now were walking in our direction.

"Do you think that they've done it?'.

"Nichole and Cole....not yet I think", Meghan said thinking deeply.

"David and Bella now that's a different story", Axel smirked leaning on the wall.

"I know, think we should just ask them?".

" And hear Bella yell? Are you crazy Riley?", Meghan said rolling her eyes.

I was gonna say something when they came up to us.

"What were you'll talking about?", Bella asked suspiciously .

"Just 'bout the dance", Axel said.

We went to a restaurant to eat dinner and Axel said that he'll walk me home. On the walk home it started getting colder since winter was getting closer. I shivered slightly but soon it was ok. Or it was until it started to rain. That's when I realized that I left my jacket in that room.

Ii turned to face Axel and tell him when he took of his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Axel I left my jacket in that room", I told slowly.

He didn't look angry at all, instead he said, "It's ok they won't find out whose jacket it is".

"But aren't you cold? And you're getting wet", I said worried .

"I'm ok ".

I wasn't fine with that l, I pulled him to under a shop and said, "Let's wait till the rain stops".

He nodded and we stood on the steps of the shop for 15 minutes. The rain didn't look like it would stop anytime soon and I was glad that shop was closed.

Suddenly Axel moved closer to me and touched my face. It was quite unexpected so I was stunned. He looked down at me since I was shorter than him and he leaned closer. Our faces were barely three inches apart.

But we both were pulled out of our daze when a car drove my spraying the two us with muddy water

But we both were pulled out of our daze when a car drove my spraying the two us with muddy water. We were drenched in dirty water. I looked at Axel who was wetter that I was and I burst out laughing.  He started laughing too and soon we were put of breath because of all the laughing.

"Come on lets go ", Axel said wiping his hair using his hand.