Chapter 11

We were having dinner the next night when Bella's parents announced that they had to go on an urgent business trip. We didn't go out today , we just stayed in and watched TV

"So you'll can manage on your own for like two or three days right?", Mrs. Richard asked.

We all said OK and once we finished breakfast and was going upstairs to change our clothes Mr.Richard pulled me aside.

"Keep an eye on David and Bella, kid",he said.

I nodded and followed the others upstairs .

.

.

.

.

The next morning I was woken up by someone shaking the hell out of me.

"What?", I groaned as I sat and opened my eyes.

Axel was standing next to me with a frown on his face.

"It's Chase , he's downstairs", Axel said and left the room.

"Damnit", I said as I stood up, "Why is he here so early".

I grabbed a brush and raked it through my hair quickly and ran down the stairs still in my pajamas. Chase was sitting in the sofa casually sipping a drink.

"Chase what are you doing here so early?", I asked sitting down next to him.

"Just curious about last night ", he replied.

"You could've asked Axel ,he was awake, why me?, I said.

"Because you're the one who promised  yesterday night that you will tell me what you'll  were up to".

So I told him about last night . He nodded and said , "I ruined your mission didn't I ".

"Haha that's fine , I seriously don't think we should spy on them anyway".

After that Chase left and I went up to the room to see Meghan awake and searching for something frantically.

"Woah what are you doing ?", I asked as a piece of clothing came flying in my direction .

"My phone's gone ", she wailed.

"Seriously bro ", I said as I dodged to avoid another shirt.

"Yes I'm serious I need that!", she yelled.

"Come on lets eat breakfast first and then we'll continue searching ", I said and dragged her off downstairs.

We entered the kitchen to see Jake sitting on the counter top scrolling through his phone but as soon as he saw us walk in he put the phone away.

Meghan lunged at him and grabbed the phone which he had and it turned out to be Meghan's phone .

She kept yelling at him until Jake finally accepted what he did was wrong.

"What did he want to do with my phone anyway?", Meghan asked as we walked back to our room . I changed into this.

Bella and Nichole were awake and were eating breakfast as we came downstairs

"Guys I found a place to visit today", Nichole announced holding up her phone.

It was an amusement park .

"Oh wow it looks amazing !", I said.

We showed the boys and we all agreed on it so that's where we went. We decided to try the roller coaster first.

"Guys I have a challenge", Bella announced, took out her purse and handed out tubes lipstick to everyone, "Your challenge is to put on lipstick while riding the roller coaster and the losers have to buy the winner anything he or she wants".

"Challange accepted!", I yelled .

I took my lipstick and got into a seat in the roller coaster. The ride was amazing. We screamed our lungs out and had an amazing time, except when I actually had to put on the lipstick.  I normally bad at these things and imagine how terrible I can when I'm riding on a roller coaster.

When we stepped out all of us looked a mess other than Nichole and Bellla, I have no freaking idea how those to managed to do it so perfectly.

"Well now let's see I'd like an ice cream double scoops and cotton candy and-", she rattled on an entire list.

"We'll get'em ,geez ", I said walking wiping of the lipstick.

I seriously don't want this holiday to end.