Chapter 9

I woke up, with Leah's head in my chest, her eyes still closed and quiet snores leaving her mouth. She looked so peaceful, so I was careful not to wake her while going to the shower. I checked my phone after I had gotten out.

Arsenal GC🏆

Leah🫶🏻:
Me and Holl have something to tell you guys..

Viv:
What?? If yous have broken up I swear!!

Bethy🤍:
Don't leave us hanging guys

Katie Mc:
GUYS?!

Me (Holly❤️):
We are engaged!!

Kim:
Oh my god!!! Congrats🎊🎊

Viv:
I love yous both so much. Congratulations guys. Yous are perfect!!

Bethy🤍:
Am I bridesmaid?

Viv:
Shut up. Let them have their moment🤣

I love Arsenal so much, it did turn out to be my home. I walked back into our bedroom to see Leah sat up in bed, awake.

"Beth's a funny one isn't she"
Leah was looking at her phone, laughing

"Scary thing is I don't think she was joking."

"Me either."

Here Holl, Beth said she's arranged a party for us in a bar tonight. You up for it?"

"Of course."

"I'm glad because I already said yes on behalf of us."

I climbed back into bed with Leah. We sat holding each other for hours, until we had to get up. I take a lot longer than Leah to get ready. She always does it so effortlessly, while it takes me two hours.

I came downstairs to see Leah in a cropped beige jacket, matching trousers, a black bralette and heels. She looked beautiful, as per. I was wearing a black dress, a little showy but on the safe side, and heels.

"Wow Holl. You never cease to amaze me you know."
Leah said this while pulling me in by the waist and kissing me.

"Thank you baby. You look stunning."

We got an uber into an address Beth had sent us earlier. It was a club, which Beth had booked out. It was filled with Arsenal, Man City and England players we all knew.

"Here comes the fiancés!!"
Beth screamed as we entered the club.

"Shut you up Beth"
I said laughing, as I brought her in for a big hug.

"Thank you for this. It looks amazing."

"Yes thank you Beth. You really are good at parties."
Leah chipped in.

"It's not a bother guys. But I do expect to be a bridesmaid now."

Time passed and I was talking to Chloe, Keira and Leah.

"Do you want a drink baby?"
Leah asked.

"Yes please. A Vodka and lemonade would be perfect."

Leah walked away, while I sat with a big grin on my face.

"You really are deeply in love. I've not seen you like this ever."
Chloe said, giving me a massive hug.

"I love the girl to pieces. She makes me so happy Chlo."

"I better make you happy too"
Keira said laughing.

"Of course you do Ke."

Even more time had passed and I was talking to Ellen.

"How's it feel to be engaged? It's magical isn't it"

"I love it so much Ellen but the attention from everyone is crazy."

"It will settle down, if you think this is attention, wait until your wedding day!!"

"Speaking of weddings, I think I'm going to find Leah. She's been away from me for over an hour."

I walked around the corner, to a small seating area that wasn't been used that night. It was located just before the toilets. I walked around the corner to see two people kissing.

"Please tell me you are not fucking serious."

I had walked around the corner to see Leah and Lucy, their lips pressed against each other's and their legs tangled.

"What the actual fuck"
At this point I had screamed this, and Chloe and Keira had came running round, following the sound of my voice.

"What the fuck Leah? Is that a joke"
Chloe said, her face getting so red with anger.

"Lucy what the fuck are you doing? This is equally your fault as much as Leah's."
Keira said sternly.

"Holl I didn't mean to... I promise. I wasn't thinking straight. I've had a lot to drink."

"So you kissed my cheating ex? Well I guess that suits both of yous then. Both cheating ex's. I'm not surprised."

I walked off, holding back tears. Beth followed me out, called a taxi and took me home.

"I'm so sorry Holl, this is my fault. I arranged this."

"Beth it isn't your fault. Their just cheating bastards who can't stay with one person at a time."

"Well I know your safe and home, I should go."

"No. Stay with me please."
I knew my state was so vulnerable. I needed someone there with me tonight.

"Okay Holl."

I broke straight into tears. I couldn't believe this had happened. My Leah. My dear Leah had kissed the one person who broke me more than she has.

*What do we think about the possibility of Beth?? I kinda like it*