Ancient history part 2

"How do you even imagine it? Teachers will know immediately if we manage to have a party here." Takeda groaned. His arms were already sore after sweeping almost half of the basement alone. Saeko did the other side, but she was doing it much slower than him.

"We won't have a huge party. Just a nice meeting with trusted people. Besides, teachers never come into the dorms, so how would they know?"

"If we get caught, you will have the biggest problem. The headmaster already dislikes you for drinking alcohol on school grounds, sleeping during lessons, skipping lessons..." Akiteru started listing. His arms also felt like falling off. He was trying to get all the spider webs from the corners of the ceiling, but it was more tiring that he would think.

"Okay, I get it. But he is retiring over the summer break. If we manage to keep quiet until then, I will be a white, clear page for the new one." Keishin stated proudly.

And then we will be able to do anything we want again, without being watched so carefully." Saeko added happily.

"I don't even know why I'm helping you guys." Takeda sighed, wiping the sweat off his temple.

"To make your graduation a little bit more interesting?" Keishin suggested.

Takeda didn't answer as he looked around the parking lot. "Guys, you know that there will be a lot more work than just cleaning?"

Everyone stopped at once, looking around as well. "What else do we need? If it's clean, then we are good." Saeko said.

Everyone agreed with her quietly, too tired of cleaning alone.

"I mean, look at the walls. They doesn't look good. Maybe if we painted them a little... And the bathrooms. We would have to put new tiles in some places."

"Hey, maybe the bigger bathroom can be turned into a kitchen?" Saeko exclaimed suddenly, standing close to the open room, and peeking inside. Keishin took a glance too. "There are two sinks and a lot of space. Maybe we could put a table in here."

"Do you have a spare table?" Akiteru chuckled, but also came closer to the room.

"Nope, but maybe we will manage to find one somewhere. It doesn't have to be new. We can ask students around."

"But how will you explain that we need a table? And how in earth are you going to transport it here?" Akiteru stood next to the two and Takeda was the last one to stay away.

He looked around and saw the big entrance to the parking lot. Huge, metal entry gate looked like it was closed shut forever. But maybe if they managed to do something about it...

"Do you still have the spare keys?" He asked, making the rest of the group look at him. After they found out which key was fitting into the door, they all made a copy for themselves. But the dyed blonde man still couldn't push himself to somehow give the original keys back.

Keishin pulled the rattling bunch and waved them in air. "Why do you ask?"

Takeda thought about it for a minute. "We've never tried to open the gate. And if we do, it will be much easier to bring all the big things in here. My parents were doing a renovations in my house and if I remember correctly, they were about to throw some furniture out. I just don't know how to transport it here."

Everyone went silent, watching Takeda as he watched the door. Saeko made a couple of steps in his direction, walking up slowly. When she was right next to him, she looked at the gates, at Takeda and at the gates again before throwing herself to hug him tightly. "You are finally liking it here! I'm so proud of you!" She screamed, jumping, and basically suffocating the man.