Chapter 10: The Rainbow Bar

We arrive at the bar at 7pm, I get out of the car and walk around to the driver's side door. To meet Jordan as he gets out of the car. I want to stick by him as much as possible, he is the only person I feel comfortable with at this moment in time. I didn't know what to expect as we both walked into the bar, but im happy to say the energy radiated of every part of the room and I instantly felt at home. A few hours had gone by and I felt so comfortable in the surroundings, I was very comfortable in the company of Jordan and he made me feel happy and at ease with a situation im still quite scared of. We met a tall, handsome guy called Adam, he worked at the bar and was very friendly the whole time we were there, on his break he came and sat down with us and told us his backstory and he revealed he was also gay. I don't know why but at that moment I felt very comfortable with Adam as well, maybe a little too comfortable. A few more hours went by and Jordan and me had quite a bit to drink, so we decided to get a taxi instead of driving for safety of it, we said goodbye to Adam, went out to Jordan's car and locked it up. We ordered a taxi and waited out the front for it, it was a little bit cold as it was 11pm at night, Jordan wanted to make sure I got home safely first so he came with me to my house, when we arrived out the front of my house he got out of the car and gave me a hug, I could see something was a bit wrong with him because what happened next I remember very well, he threw up all over me and I told the taxi to go and Jordan was staying over at my house that night, I went inside, grabbed a bucket and tucked him into bed, I took of my shirt and sat on the bed beside him until he fell asleep. I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself up, got dressed in my pjamas and jumped into bed beside him. Although Jordan was right beside me and I knew I loved him more than anything in this entire world, the thought of Adam wouldn't leave my mind, and I fell asleep with my thoughts clouded and thinking about why my mind suddenly felt more comfortable with Adam than with Jordan.