Chapter 18: The Clear Future

The days that followed the wedding where a bit rocky to start with, me and Jordan were married but we didn't get to spend too much time together, it was 1 month later that we had moved in together and we were finally a proper married couple. The house was absolutely gorgeous, it came with 6 bedrooms, 3 floors including the main floor, the accommodation floor and a top amenities floor which included a bar and bowling alley, the bar was always fully stocked up and the glasses and bar area was beautiful and equipped with stereo sound and disco lights, the outdoor area came with a in ground swimming pool and spa, and a massive backyard that was mown to perfection on a daily basis, i had gotten a job in a restaurant and Jordan had started his own business, but due to the fact we were married sadly I couldn't work at his restaurant due to manager/employee relationships. Everyone at his restaurant knew he was married and had met me on quite a few occasions. Everyone liked me and was very proud that Jordan had been confident enough to introduce his husband to his staff, regular customers also asked how I was and it made me feel very special, I know that he is my husband and he loves me, it's the comfort of how proud he is of me that he tells people about me that makes me the most happy. Jordan's birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks and I wanted everything to be perfect. The house was finally together and we were comfortable. We had gotten a dog and had begun the rest of our lives. Jordan's party rolls around and he has invited all his colleagues from work. I have invited my friends over and the neighbours also popped over for a while, Jordan was very pleased and the party went off a success, everyone was happy, there was enough food on the table, people had fun on the pool table, in the games room, there was competitive bowling happening, the music was perfect, the bar was always fully stocked and everyone had the time of their lives. Everyone left happy, me and Jordan went upstairs to our bedroom, switched on the TV and cuddled together, that night we spoke about the possibility of starting a family. A few years later we went to the adoption centre to start the next generation of our family.