𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 - 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗸

A/n:Yes I fucking ship these two, they had too much sexual tension going on

Context:After years of working in Detroit, Dick goes back in memory lane. He had saved Rachel from her father which she killed. He was surprised when Jericho arrived looking for Rose.

Buckle up kinky fucks, this one's for you.

Dick's POV:

These past few months had been interesting. I met Rachel when she was scared of herself. And people that kept leaving her. Tho I didn't want to. Dawn and Hank always wanted a kid, but never could. So I wanted to give Rachel to them.

Dawn lectured me about how Rachel needed me the most. She was right, Rachel nearly gotten kidnapped. Or she did, but Kori saved her. I tried apologizing to her a couple of times, but she never seems to give me the time. I was alright with it, she's been through traumatic things. I used to be in her shoes myself.

Now, we were training. Rachel needed to better her skill as well as Garfield. Kori knows how to control her, so we work together to help them. Kori and I have gotten close together, but we never seemed to find each other attractive. Truth was, I was still interested in a guy, I don't know is still alive or not. I missed him a lot, he use to have amazing powers.

I heard the elevator door. Rachel and Gar were still training. Kori looked at me and I shrugged. I didn't know who it was, for all I know it could be Hank, Dawn or Donna. We noticed Gar's staff breaking.

"Stop!" Kori commanded.

"You both did great, Garfield you need to learn how to dodge." I said with a serious tone.

"Oh come on, Dick. It wasn't even that bad." Gar tried arguing.

"Yeah, like keep stumbling backwards after two hits isn't bad. You need to learn Garfield. And we're here to help you." I said.

"Don't listen to Grayson, you're fairly good for a beginner." We heard a voice from the entrance.

I realized who it was and looked at him. He had a smirk on his face, the same smirk after he defeated me in training. I smiled back, he walked towards us.

"Who are you?" Rachel asked.

"Jericho Wilson, son of Slade Wilson." Jericho said.

"Cool, I'm Garfield Logan, the goth is Rachel Roth and that's scary fire lady." Garfield joked.

"Kori Anders." Kori introduced.

"Good, you all met each other, Jericho can I talk to you? Alone." I asked.

"Sure."

Jericho and left the training room and headed to my room. Let's just say it was really hard to trust Jericho. Since Slade was his father, and I haven't seen him in years. Eight to be exact. I closed up the door behind us and leaned against the wall. Jericho went to sit on my bed.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I've always been in the Titans, Dick."

I gave him a look. As much as he was apart of put team back then, that didn't make him far from innocent. Even eight years ago, we had something, that something I could never get over. But now, now I had to. For the safety of my team.

"There's always a reason, Jericho. And I want that reason."

"I've been looking for my sister, Rose. Our father has been after her for a while."

"She's being targeted."

"As far as, I know. Slade has been on the hunt for her a while now."

He stood up and walked towards me. I felt that I was getting nervous. Not from fear, but the feeling I missed. He smirked at me.

"I also missed you and what we had before we separated."

I immediately smashed my lips onto his, kissing him roughly. He put his arms behind my neck and kissed back. I licked his bottom lip for access as he gives it to me. I kissed him rough and passionately. I picked him up and walked to my bed, throwing him on it. I quickly removed my shirt.

I got on top of him and kissed his neck. He softly moaned. I roughly kissed his neck further, leaving love bites behind. I removed his shirt and kissed lower. I nibbled and licked his sensitive nipple, making him moan out in pleasure. I pulled away and walked to my closet.

Revealing some things, I got some rope, a blindfold, a dagger and vibrator. I was going to drive him to the edge. I tied him up and blindfolded him. I kissed him again, but went lower as I did. I unbuckled his belt, removing his pants as I slowly stroked him. He moaned loudly at the sudden touch.

I remove his boxers, and slowly jerking him off. He gasp and I went a little faster.

"Ahh... Fuck! Please... don't... stop!" He moaned.

I smirked and removed my hand replacing it with my mouth. I took him in and started bobbing my head up and down. He moaned at the feeling, I continued. With each pace, I went faster. He tensed a little and I knew what'll happen. So I went faster.

"Fuck, Dick I'm gonna cu- ahhhh~~" He moaned in pleasure.

He came and I swallowed. I untied him.

"On your stomach now." I demanded.

He listened and got onto his stomach, I tied him up again. I took the dagger, slowly dragging it down his back. I did it gently so he doesn't bleed. I got to the lowest part and carved my initials in. He both moaned and screamed in both pain and pleasure. I finished and licked the blood off the initials.

I got off the bed and got the vibrator. I put some lube on it as I pushed it inside of him. I had it on medium. I knew he couldn't take max very well. He started moaning uncontrollably. I grabbed him by his neck and kissed his neck hard and hungerly.

He was moaning in pleasure and I smirked. I came towards his ear.

"Want my cock, pretty boy?"

"Ahh... Yes... Please... Daddy."

"Beg you slut."

Please... Daddy... Can... I have you... Cock?"

"Well since you asked so nicely slut."

I took the vibrator out and thrusted into him. He moaned loudly. I kept thrusting into him in a rough and fast pace. I grabbed his neck, gently choking him.

"Please faster." He begged.

I went faster and rougher. He moaned louder. He screamed in pleasure as he came. I still thrusted through his orgasm. Going faster and harder than before. I moaned as I have reached my orgasm. I untied him and took off his blindfold. He smiled at me.

"Best welcome back yet."

"Glad you liked it."

I kissed him on the temple, before getting off and run a bath for him. I might even have to carry him there.