𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚

Part Two Of You're Not A Mistake

After the interrogation room, something was odd. It was unlike Jeremiah to be quiet. Especially during the time that they were going to blow off the bridge that connected Gotham to the outside world. He thought that it might've been something that Selina told him before he escaped. Bruce placed his hand on Jeremiah's shoulder. He looked worriedly at the redhead.

"Did something happen before we broke you out?" Bruce asked him.

Something did happen. Jeremiah planned to keep it a secret from Bruce. He didn't want to worry the raven-haired boy. It was the last thing that he wanted to do when they were going to pull off the plan and blow up the bridge.

"It's nothing." Jeremiah lied.

"It's not nothing, 'Miah. You've been quiet all evening and that's unlike you." Bruce told him.

-Flashback to the interrogation-

Selina walked into the room. She wore a black leather suit with her whip on the right side of her hip. She walked closer to Jeremiah. Her arms crossed and she looked pissed at him.

"Where's Bruce?" She asked him.

"He's with me." Jeremiah replied.

"What do you want with him?" She pressed on.

"Oh, I see. You're still in love with him." Jeremiah smirked at her. "I think you need to find another toy, Kitty. He's mine and I don't like sharing." He told her coldly.

He saw her expression change. Of course it was only a matter of time before she snapped. He knew that she was in love with Bruce. Although, the raven-haired boy made it clear that he was Jeremiah's. That night at the Manor changed everything. It brought out Bruce's darkness.

But it also came with the aftermath of them fucking on Bruce's bed. That night was full of shared secrets and pleasure. It was a night that both of them cherished deeply. A night that brought them together as one. Bruce chose to be with Jeremiah and agreed to rebuild Gotham in their image. Planning for the future ahead of them.

"You really believe that? You really believe that he'd be with someone that shares the same face as the person that almost killed him?" Selina asked him. "It's only a matter of time before he leaves you." She told him.

"I love him, he loves me. Fate brought us together, Kitty. Not the death of his parents." Jeremiah told her.

"You know what? Only that amount of time, will Bruce see you for who you truly are." Selina told him.

"He already does. Yet, he still prefers me the same." Jeremiah replied with a smirk. "What was when it came to you? Oh right, wanting him to change." He said coldly. "He gave you opportunities, you pushed him away. Then he gave up and suddenly you care a lot about him. Don't worry, he told me." Jeremiah told her.

"You're a mistake." Selina said angrily. "He's using you, because you're easy." She said.

Those words hit him. They hit him like a bullet just impaled his skin, into his heart. Perhaps, Selina was right. Bruce was using him to get over her. Why else would he want Jeremiah? He was practically nothing to Bruce when they met.