𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 - 𝐍𝐲𝐠𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐭

Part Two of You're My Poison

They walk into the manor. Ed hasn't been there in a while. It felt strange to him. His, once friend, invited him in without hesitation. He wasn't sure if it was bravery or stupidity. Oswald didn't seem to mind.

Ever since Riddler and Oswald started working together, Ed sat in the front lines. He watched as his alter work with the man he hated. At least that's what he always told himself. Seeing Oswald with Riddler sparked something in him. He was confused why that emotion had sparked. After all, there wasn't anything to be jealous about.

Now that he was out, it scared him. He wasn't sure how to handle his feelings. He wasn't how long he could act like the Riddler. They walked into the living room. Oswald insisted that Ed sit down and he did. Riddler appeared next to him.

"Why so jealous?" Riddler asked. "You didn't want him. So, he's mine to take." Riddler smirked.

"No." Ed said. "You don't get to take him. Not like how you took Lee." He added.

"Oh, please. Lee still loves Jim Gordon. She'll never love anyone else the same way." Riddler rolled his eyes.

"Why? Why do you want him?" Ed asked him.

"Because, Ed...he sees me. He doesn't see Ed Nygma. He sees the Riddler." Riddler answered him. "Oh, how Oswald chose me. He didn't choose you, not the Ed that shot him." He added.

"You're not getting out this time." Ed said more sternly.

"He'll say my name. Just wait." Riddler teased.

Ed heard footsteps. He turned around to see Oswald with a first aid kit. He sat down next to Ed. In that moment, Ed forgot that he was supposed to be the Riddler instead of himself. He froze in his place as Oswald sat down. It shocked him how much Oswald really cared.

After Ed had shot him, he was sure Oswald would hate him with every fibre in his body. That wasn't the case right now. Oswald cared about Ed and the Riddler, but he shared more passion with his alter than just being friends. It made Ed jealous that Riddler was the one that took Oswald. He made Oswald scream out in pleasure. He touched Oswald in ways that Ed couldn't.

Oswald picked up rag, putting alcohol on it. He touched Ed's cheek. He wiped off the dry blood from when Sofia tortured him. Ed couldn't stop staring at Oswald and what he was doing. He put away the rag and stared at Ed.

"I need you to open your mouth." Oswald said.

"Why?" Ed asked.

Ed wished he stopped the question from coming out at that moment. Riddler would've done it with no questions asked. Ed was hesitant. Oswald stared at him confused until he leaned in. Ed instinctively moved away and Oswald smiled softly.

"You can drop the act, Ed." Oswald said.

"Nice going, Edward." Riddler said. "Actor of the year, truly." He added sarcastically.

"How did you know?" Ed asked.

"He kissed me. I kissed him. There was never a moment of hesitation." Oswald answered him.