Previously

@sneakingsmith555 had the brilliant idea of Geneva finding love again... so here we go.
@capitanmarvel99 thank you as well!!

Bored of you // Tywin Lannister
(Spin off/sequel)

Tyrion walked in on them tywin pulled a blanket up over Geneva's bare body pulling her to him trying to protect her from tyrions possible rage when he saw the cross bow in his hands.

"Tyrion. Put down the crossbow. Who released you? Your brother, I expect. He always had a soft spot for you...." Tyrion tightened the grip on the crossbow, he had the upper hand, Tywin pulled Geneva behind him she stared at Tyrion his face pinched, agony flowing through him. "This is how you want to speak to me, hmm? Shaming your father has always given you pleasure."

"All my life you've wanted me dead." Tyrion reminded him, tywin nodded in agreement he felt Geneva's soft hands at his back.

"Yes. But you refused to die. I respect that. Even admire it. You fight for what's yours. I'd never let them execute you. Is that what you fear? I'll never let Ilyn Payne take your head. You're a Lannister. You're my son." Silence filled the room while Tywin tried to read his sons expression, deciding if Tyrion was actually going to shoot him.

"I loved her."

"Who?"

"Shae."

"Oh, Tyrion... she was a whore, what about that don't you understand? Just put the crossbow down.' Tywin demanded but Tyrion shot him. Tyrion raised the crossbow threatening his father to say that word again. "And what? You'll kill your own father? No. You're my son. Now, enough of this nonsense."

"I am your son and you sentenced me to die. You knew I didn't poison Joffrey, but you sentenced me all the same. Why?"

"Enough. Let me get some pants on and we can speak with some dignity."

'You love her, don't you?" Tyrion questioned nodding to Geneva.

"I do.'

"I loved Shae and you turned her on me, why do you get to be happy and I don't?" Tyrion pondered and Tywin opened his mouth to speak but without hesitation, Tyrion released the arrow, shooting it into his father's stomach. Tywin flew backwards, tipping back in Geneva she screamed out. He gripped the arrow, gasping in pain.

'Tywin!' she shouted her fingers hoovering above the arrow she was going to pull it out as Tywin tried to sit upright.

"You shot me." Tywin declared, through clenched teeth. "You're no son of mine."

"I am your son." Tyrion answered while loading a new arrow. He lifted the arrow, pointing it right at his father. "I have always been your son." The next arrow hit him in the chest, right in the heart. It didn't take long before Tywin stopped moving. Geneva cried out as Tywin slumped back against her.

'You... you killed him.' Geneva whispered as tywins blood soaked the bed.

'I did.' Tyrion agree. 'Good night Princess geneva.'

'What the fuck tyrion!' Geneva shouted pulling the arrow from tywins chest gripping it in her hand as she stomping towards him her sheet falling to the floor tyrion watched her curiously as she approached him. 'I find someone that treats me like im the best thing in the world. I'm free of oberyn and this- this!' She pointed back at his father. 'You ruined my happily ever after!'

'Geneva-'

'You took that from me! I love him and you stole him. You stole the life we could have had. I was finally free and finally happy. You took that from me!' She shouted stabbing the arrow into tyrions neck he choked coughing up blood as he tumbled before her. Then with a calm clarity she declared. 'Burn in hell.'