14. Faith is the way

"I'm not good at romance, but ill try anything for you two." And with a wink Geneva was headed off.

"Geneva?" they called after her

 "Off to save the day Lannister's thank me later!" she called over her shoulder.

Queen Margaery along with her family all waited anxiously for the trial to begin Loras was brought forward in rags his hair cut his hands bound.

'They'll be no need for a trial.' loras said Margaery stood next her father waiting patiently. 'I confess before the seven and freely admit my crimes.' he told them all

'Which crimes will you be confessing?'

'I lay with other men including the traitor Renly Baratheon.' he told them 'I purged myself before the gods.' he said kneeling before the high sparrow. 'I take full responsibility for my sins and I of my desires... my only wish is to devote my life to the seven.' Loras told them 'may I be a living example of the grace for others to witness. I will denounce my lordship and my claims on high garden.' mace Tyrell's face dropped. Loras was his golden boy his name was going to die off now for sure.

'Brother Loras, I ask you to dedicate your life to the seven gods.' the sparrow said. They lifted his chin branding the mark into his forehead and his father erupted with anger.

'Faith is the way father.' Margery told him but she was outraged.

+

'You mutilated him you gave me your word.' Margaery said as Loraa sat on the ground blood dripping from his forehead.

'I've kept my word.' the sparrow told her 'once the Queen's mother's trial is completed your brother is free to leave.'

'And where is the queen mother?' Margaery asked

'The queen mother never left the red keep.'

'It appears the queen mother doesn't wish to attend her own trial.' The high sparrow said 'go to the red keep and show her the way.' his sparrows set off

Unfortunately all men must die.

'There's something wrong.' Margaery told him as the waited.

'There is nothing to worry the trial will begin shortly.' the sparrow told her

'Cersei is not here. Tommen is not here why do you think they are not here?' Margaery said her voice growing louder and louder.

'If the accused is not here she will be tried regardless we cannot escape justice of the gods.' The sparrow said calmly.

'Forget about the bloody gods and listen to what I'm telling you!' she demanded 'Cersei understands the consequences of her actions and her absent. She is absent.' Margaery told him. The room was filled with people awaiting the trial something was wrong she could feel it in her bones. 'she is absent anyway which means she does not intend to suffer those consequences. The trial can wait we all need to leave!' she told him

'What?'

'We all need to leave now.' she told them all 'Loras,' she said holding his face in her hands 'come with me.' They tried to cleared out but the sparrows men blocked all exits

'Let me through let me through.' she demanded they tried to break through as Margaery looked between her brother her father and the high sparrow. He understood her need to leave but it was too late now.

'You look smug.' Jaime remarked

'Come on. Best get to a better view.' Geneva remarked and jaime stared down at her confused she grabbed his hand but he stopped her pulling her back to him. His lips captured her, his hand caressing her cheek his golden hand pulling her hips towards him. She smiled up at him biting at her lip.

'Come on.' She whispered grabbing his hand leading him.

'Did we miss it?' Geneva asked running up behind cersei

'What am I looking for?' Cersei asked

'Tommen and mycella-'

'In their room with trystane and doran.' Cersei answered as geneva grabbed her hand. The twins made Geneva feel less alone.

'Wait for it...'

Jaime looked between them.

'Three...'

'Geneva?' Jaime questioned

'Two...'

Cersei smirked

'One...'

They waited

'One...'

'Geneva?'

'Damnit my timing was off. Geneva muttered then it exploded. The sept went up in a green haze.

"Kaboom.'' A haze of Green fire erupt, destroying the Sept, killing everyone within it. It blaze down upon flea bottom destroying the majority of it as well.

"Kaboom." Geneva confirmed. ''Lets have a lovely wedding shall we?''