18. Falling

Falling for you and now I'm Falling for ya, falling for ya I know I shouldn't but I just can't stop myself from Falling for ya, falling for ya Can't hold on any longer and now I'm falling for you.

"Geneva." Doran whispered and her gaze shifted focus.

'Yes? That's great, totally..." Geneva started over at him. "You didn't ask me a questioned did you?"

"No." Doran confirmed.

"I'm paying attention. Totally." Geneva agreed.

"Sure... what's on your mind?"

"Lannister's." She admitted.

"Lannister's... plural?" Doran questioned softly.

"Oberyn was right." Geneva admitted quietly. "So much to explore, why be trapped with one person."

"Geneva," Doran said with a chuckle. "You were with Tywin and now his children?"

'It's not a crime to love what you cannot explain.' Geneva told him.

"It's been three months, maybe coming back wasn't a good idea. You seem conflicted."

"I am." Geneva agreed but everyone rose as Mycella walked down the aisle, Jaime walked her down. "But I'm happy and..."

"And?"

"Is it so bad that I want them?" Geneva whispered. "That they make me happy?'

"No," Doran assured. "I'm glad you are happy, I just don't want you getting hurt." Doran told her.

"I'm not that scared little girl anymore, Doran. I have enough blood on my hands to fill the black sea." Geneva told him. "I'm done fighting, I want to love again." They smiled up at Trystan as Mycella held his hand, letting go of Jaime. Jaime took his spot next to cersei, Geneva stared across at them before looking to the happy couple.

'Let it be known that Princess Mycella of House Lannister and Baratheon and Prince Trystan of house Martell are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.'

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.'

'I am hers'

'He is mine'

'she is mine,'

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed,

'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Trystan cloaked Mycella and she beamed up at him.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together. 'Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." Trystan told Mycella as his nose grazed hers, they stood so close, Mycella's smile seemed to get bigger by the moment.

"I see you everywhere, in the stars, in the river; to me you're everything that exists; the reality of everything." Mycella told him and Geneva put a hand on her heart.

"Young love." She whispered. "It's so cute!' They clapped joyously as they kissed and sealed their union.

+

"I think the happy couple are going to be heading off soon." Cersei remarked taking Geneva's glass.

"You have something in mind?" Geneva asked innocently.

"We do." Jaime agreed coming up behind her and Geneva felt her heart flutter.

Until you love someone, nothing else makes sense. If you lose the one you love, that wound, that gap in your heart, never fades but it can be filled, filled with someone new...

Jaime just watched the way Cersei's hands rested on Geneva's neck and she rubbed her thumb along Geneva's jaw and the way her tongue seemed to disappear inside her mouth as if Cersei needed a part of her to breathe herself.

"Remember tonight...for it is the beginning of always." Jaime told Geneva pulling her back.

+

'So who was better?' Jaime questioned and geneva stared over at him her legs draped across cersei's her head tucked in the nook of his arm.

'Jaime...' cersei said shaking her head. 'obviously me.'

'Not us. Father or us.' Jaime clarified and geneva scrunched up her face

'I dont think you want me to answer that.' she remarked

'What? Really?' Jaime questioned

'Man knew what he was doing.' Geneva informed them. There was nothing like a first love, but second and third wasn't bad either.

'Wow you hear that cersei we are worse than father.' Jaime repeated louder

'I didnt say worse I actually didnt say anything.' Geneva reminded him

'First time is always a bit messy.' Cersei remarked a hand sliding up Geneva's thigh

'Is it?' Geneva mused closing her eyes

'You know it is hard to please us women. It takes practice learning someone's body. Their every curve and freckle. Learning how fast or slow they like to go.' Jaime watched as cersei kissed up genevas stomach fingers dipping into her folds as she nipped at her breast. Jaimes lips sucked onto her neck as his golden hand replaced cerseis fingers a shiver when through geneva at the cold touch but he didn't yield. She felt herself falling apart in the best of ways as the twins came at her from both directions. Her heart pounding eyes fluttering a whimper escaped her lips.

Geneva felt like a princess when she was in the Lannisters beds.

+

'Doran I have to tell you something and you have to promise not to tell.' Geneva said running up to him.

'I promise.' he agreed.

'I.. um. Well I did it.' she said vaguely

'What?'

'Cersei.' Geneva told him

'Ohh.' doran said a smile tugging at his face

'And Jaime.'

'Hmm.' Doran's eyes went wide.

'At the same time.'

'Very interesting.' doran agreed

'Thats not the problem.' Geneva told him in a hushed voice.

'What is the problem?' doran questioned.

'I think I'm pregnant. With Tywin's child.'