15. Tell me now

"Mommy I can't." Tommen sobbed clinging to Cersei. "I can't be king, i dont want this." he begged. 

"Perhaps we dont need a king but a queen." Geneva suggested. 

"You take it." Tommen agreed. "I can't be king, I dont want this." He sobbed, he loved Margaery and she was gone. He was wreck, he couldnt handle this sort of pressure. 

"It's okay Tommen," Mycella assured hugging her brother. 

"I think the council will get behind that." Jaime agreed. 

+

Cersei took slow steps strong and confident as she walked to the iron throne the mountain behind her she ascended the steps.

'I now proclaim Cersei of the house Lannister the first of her name queen of the Andals and the first men protector of the seven kingdoms.' he crowned her. Everyone was deadly silent as the master stepped back and Cersei took her rightful spot on the iron throne she looked at her siblings she wasn't happy she wasn't mad. She just stared up at them.

'Long may she reign'

'Long may she reign' they echoed. 

"Our girl looks good up there." Geneva remarked. 

"She does." Jaime agreed. 

+

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." Geneva told them "We push the wedding, deal with the dragon bitch."

"You are staying here." Jaime corrected.

"Obviously, you see my arms? They are noodles, I cant hold a sword to save my life." Geneva assured. "The first rule of truly living – do the thing you are most afraid of." Geneva went on, "I would say facing a dragon is probably one of the most terrifying."

"I will tell you how I slayed a dragon in no time." Jaime mused. 

 "Be careful Jaime." He kissed her fiercely, with an utter abandon that she could no more put a halt to than she could stop an avalanche. Cersei watched them bitterly as Geneva's eyes flickered closed.

+

'Now that is a sorry excuse for siege someone needs to teach those twats how to dig trenches.' bronn remarked

'Someone certainly does.' Jaime agreed

'No no not me I'm just a sell sword.'

'You are an anointed knight.' Jaime told him 'there's quite a difference.'

'Knights don't get paid.' Bronn reminded him. He liked money.

'You have some of the best weapons in the whole Lannister army.' Jaime reminded him

'That's like saying I have a bigger cock than anyone in the unsullied army.' Bronn countered

'I expect you'll be commanding the whole of the Lannister forces, not before long you can be the right hand I lost.' Jaime said

'You promised me land castles in a high born beauty as a wife.'

'And you'll get all three.' Jaime informed him. 'and besides a Lannister always pays-'

'Don't say it don't fucking say it.' Bronn said.

'we have Lord Edmure Tully! yield the castle or we will hang him!'

'You can have him.' The soldiers looked around would he so easily give up his man, his family? Apparently so.

'Ser Jamie we did not know you were coming.' Jaime and bronn rode up to the front lines.

'That is because we did not set a proper perimeter you just let 8000 men approach, unchallenged.' Jaime told him

'You're lucky we're on your side we'd be fucking you in the ass right now.' Bronn added

'Have Lord Edmure bathed and fed.' Jaime instructed

'Edmure is a prisoner of house frey!'

'Only a fool makes threats he's not prepared to carry out.' Jaime told them already annoyed. 'let's say I threaten to hit you unless you shut your mouth but you kept talking what do you think I do?'

'I don't give a damn-' Jaime hit him with his golden hand

'I am here to take back this castle, have Lord Edmure bathed and fed unless you'd like to take his place?' Jamie told them confidently

'Apologies, do as ser Jamie says.' The solider said nervously as he rubbed at his sore face.

'The siege is under my command the next time he looks down from his castle he will see an army at his gate not whatever this is.' Jaime told them.

'You lads need to start digging perimeter fences 150 yards and work double time on those.' Bronn added.

'As I said the siege is under my command if this that is not to your liking go home.' Jaime told them. 'Get word to the black fish I want a parlay.'

'A parlay or a fight?'' Bronn countered.

'He is an old man.''

'And you have one hand.' Bronn remarked 'my moneys on the old man.'

********

'A little too old to be a squire aren't you?" Bronn questioned 'Podrick fucking payne I thought you'd be dead by now.'

'Clearly I'm not.' Podrick said

'Are they in there?' he pointed to the tent "do you think they're fucking? Jaime and the giant woman?'

'What? No.' podrick answered.

'Why not? I would, you would fuck her wouldn't you?' bronn questioned.

'I am her squire.' podrick corrected

'Well he'd fuck her that's for sure and she'd fuck him the way she looks at him, the way all women look at him is frankly irritating I preferred working with the little brother on that account. Come on you're the one with the magic cock.' Bronn said giving his crotch squeeze before marching off 'you should be used to it by now.'

'She is training me to fight.' Podrick told him

'Is she?'

'An hour in the morning and an hour at night.' podrick told him 'every day.' Bronn nodded

'Then how come an old cunt like me could still sneak up on you and murder you?' Bronn countered.

'That's a different sort of fighting.' podrick said flustered

'That's the thing isn't it... you wanna learn that sort of fighting?' Podrick nodded 'all right let's start with your foot work show me your stance.' Bronn instructed, Podrick got into position 'now listen to me pod you see how your feet are about yay part,' he smacked him across the face 'lesson number one Podrick assume everyone wants to hit you because you're a fucking squire and everyone wants to hit you.' Bronn said patting his cheek 'all right let's go again.'

+

"What are we?" Cersei questioned and Geneva stared back at her. "

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." she whispered. When Geneva said nothing Cersei brushed her lips against the hollow of her temple, "Or now..." She traced a finger along Geneva's cheek and a smile crept onto her face. "Or now." Cersei's lips were on hers again.