Prologue

Well Riku comeback alive but not alive as real Riku but Riku were rebirth again because of Shinra and Ritsu make a big deal that was opposite world's rules.Riku supposedly already die because of his illness on the day after the last concert.Tetsuya giving Shinra a little Riku's soul.That soul were fresh and didn't have any memory about his past life.So Shinra take that soul and put the body that she choose.So automatically Riku were rebirth as new person without any memories.Tetsuya already telling Shinra that will impossible that Riku can be his past because Tetsuya already take everything from Riku's soul.Well Tetsuya did say,if someone can break the spirit on Riku's soul,he can back to his self but his illness still staying with him even he didn't remember anything.

Then one day,Shinra meet all of Idolish7 and Tenn to telling about Riku.Shinra believe it that Riku can back like past self if his friend can break the spirit.

Then that day too, ask them what they want that Shinra can grant their wish.Hearing about the wish,all of them include Tenn decide that Idolish7 never exists and fans didn't know anything about them.Same as Tenn too,he want to cut the relation between he and Kujou Takamasa.They wanna focus on Riku until they can break the spirit.

Once the spirit were break by them, everything will back to normal and they can choose weather they still wanna be an idol or just normal human and normal life.

Then Tenn meet Shinra and Ritsu for ask another method to use.He don't want to continue with this life so he ask if he can go back to the time.So he can change from the start and care for Riku more.

"I knew i should be greatful that Riku still alive but after everything he through..and i don't want staying as Kujou and i don't want to be an idol anymore..i really can do that if i can rewind everything.."said Tenn.

"but thats",Ritsu against it.

"Actually,Tenn-kun are right..even we use against the world,Riku-kun won't be last until the end...the fresh soul of Riku won't be forever..we can use that power to get back the time...but Ritsu and Sarah will back alive..."said Shinra.

"... if i can do anything for save Riku and..."

"I know...i also want to save Riku and Sarah.....i want to do that too.."said Ritsu.

"..well we have to meet the greatest first"said Shinra.

Tenn and Ritsu nodded.Shinra open the other world which it full of angels.Even Ritsu were part of them,but Ritsu can choose what the path he want.Shinra lead the way to the big shining castle.It's was first time for Tenn enter the noble place.

"Shinra? Little Ritsu? Why are you two here?",the young greatest man name Fuko dumped on them and saw Tenn behind them."his scent like little Riku,who is he??"Fuko ask.

"He's Riku-kun's brother,Nanase Tenn"said Shinra.

"Wait,Nanase Tenn? I didn't see his name in the list, isn't he already die?"

"Ahh no,he changed his name to Kujou..you will see the memories file about his past.Anyway there's something i need your help You g Fuko."said Shinra.

Shinra tell everything to Fuko with full of details.

"I understand,i can do what you mean Shinra"said Fuko.Tenn and the other smiling with excited."but..."Fuko hesitate.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah, because this case actually did happen before..and because of that,my father forbid use that power..."said Fuko.

"Can i know what happen?"Shinra ask.

"Well, there's someone young begging to me..and saying he was full of regret after killing his own parent...so i end up giving him that...but later after few years,he didn't change anything but he kill himself....so his parent got his future life.."

"I won't do that!! I just want to start new life with Riku and.. it's as for my punishment."said Tenn.

"I give you my 3 warning, first, it's depending how you will change it,second, you knew everything about the future when you are back on the past and when you and Riku-kun reach 8 years old,your future friend like Your bandmate will get their future memory or i could say they will find you to help you...and very lastly,Ritsu,your memories will be erased if you choose your path...you won't remember anything about you are special..you will be normal human..but your relationship with Riku-kun won't be change,you guys will be friend depen on Tenn's doing."said Fuko.

Ritsu and Tenn nodded and ready for it.

"I will come Riku... I will make sure that i will never repeat the same things like before.."

How the story guys? Is it good?