1- Getting Back On Special Day

Tenn POV
That time i close my eyes and wish that i can change everything back.

"Happy Birthday to my dear Tenn and Riku may god always bless you too and i guess you two must have your own dream right? please close your eyes and praying."

I heard mom's voice wishing on us.When i open my eyes,i look at the cake and it written 'Happy Birthday Tenn And Riku'.I look around too and it was home.Our house...

This may our 4th birthday for the first time after Riku can't go home before because of his condition at age 3.I look who stand next to me,it's Riku who still close his eyes and praying in front of our cake.I still remember about the future too but i won't focus on that too.I will make sure i will protect Riku this time.I still have time before Kujou-san approach us.That time happen when we reach 13 years old.

Maybe i could do something with Riku to avoid him being hospitalized because that was the cause why our theater got down.Mom and dad have to use the money from it and end up with Kujou-san's money.

"Tennii-san!!??",i guess i thinking to much until i didn't realize Riku call me.I look at him and give him a smile.

"Yes wiku-"

wait??? wiku?? i can't say it properly????

"Tenn-nii okay?"

aaaaaaaaaa i forgot,i and Riku still kid..maybe my tounge are the problem at this age so maybe it's fine~~~

"eyess~~~~ Tenn-nii fine!! why Wiku?"aaaaa i need to practice my vocab after this.

"heere~~ my present for you!!"said Riku.

Oh my god,Riku always be this cute right?No he already this cute,he's cute than everyone.I can't let anyone take my Riku this time.

"My dear Tenn? are you okay? Riku using his pocket money to buy this things for you"said mom.I was talking with my mind again.Focus Tenn,Riku might find out about my weird things.I smile at him and ruffling his hair.

"Arigato Wiku...i really apwecite this vewy much.."i really need to practice my tounge because i could die in embarrassment if i were adult..

to think back,i hide my present for Riku in my room...no i mean our room,i still remember about this,Riku's gift are bracelets that has name of mine as Tenn-nii.Then my present is a rare rock that has Riku's name too.I should go get it like the past.

"Waiit,i forgot your present at our room! i will go get it!"i said.As i remember,after i go get my present for Riku,Riku got his attack because of the air-condition that my parent forgot to turn off and on that day too,our party didn't go on because Riku's condition got worse too and i never give him my present on that day.So..

"Mom,can you switch off the~~~"wait??? i should know that name why would i forgot??

"switch off  the??"Mom look at me.

"aaaarmm....the air-condition!"i said but it feel like i was in weird mood.

"oh thanks my dear,that not good for our Riku right? you are really good brother."

no mom,you are wrong,i am the worst brother for Riku.

_____________________________

Tenn go to his room after got compliment by his mother about Riku's health aware.