16 - My Lies on you

"So..Riku,what are you gonna do right now?you already knew everything about what happen and know the situation more than me and the other..."Tenn ask.The twin actually laying at the outside watching the full moon today.Miyou only smile watching his sons are having fun with full moon up the sky.

"Sarah supposedly die on next month and at our birthday..on that day too,I will become weak and hard to do something because of them changing my fate with brain tumor.mom already know about that so I can't do anything.The future will always change until I completely gone from this world.Their plan was making me disappear and no one will remember me on the future.They want to do that...but only one thing I can do but this is might be last change to get back the future like before..."said Riku.

"What do you mean? Do you have other plan to do that?"Tenn ask.

"Well,I wasn't sure yet because I need to confirm it with something.But anyway Tenn-nii,only you can do that again but you have to stick the plan alone without me..."said Riku.

"What do you mean alone? Where will you go?"Tenn ask.

"Maybe..i...nevermind,I will tell you later about the plan,I need to tell the other too.Ahhh right...Tenn-nii should meet Kujou-san tomorrow.He will come to our theatre and make a scene in front of the guess.Before that happen,please talk with him at other place.Because I still can to protect mom and dad's business..Only that I want to change so they won't having hard time again because of me In the future."said Riku.

"I see..."said Tenn as he don't want to force Riku anymore."But Riku,can you do me a favor?..and you have to promise me you will do it..."said Tenn.Riku in clueless."I don't know if it working but since we are twin,I believe it will working if I try.."said Tenn.

"What do you want me to do?"Riku ask.Tenn grab Riku's hand and close his eyes.He try to use that 'things',to see everything that Riku been through before weather he with him or not.Riku can guess what Tenn want to do so he close his eyes to and use that 'things'.

Tenn was standing.He's around was Yaotome's Production Building.He saw the other him at the past just come out from office and saw Takanashi Tsumugi and Nikkaido Yamato.The other Tenn greet them.

"are you feel better?"Yamato ask.

"yes,anyways,I have 21 osama pudding.Please bring it before you leave"said other Tenn.

"Pudding?"Manager was blank and confuse with what they talking.

"who is she?"other Tenn ask.

"Oh she is our manager"said Yamato.

"Ohh,I am from Takanashi Production,Takanashi Tsumugi.."said Tsumugi.

"I know what I'm saying.."said Tenn alone when he heard the other him talking to Tsumugi on that day,

"you're Riku-san's brother,aren't you?"

"ah.....Nanase Tenn..."

"I'll send you tickets when Idolish7 debut.I hope you'll come to see Riku-san-.."

Tenn already close his eyes but not his ear because he want to hear what he say harsh toward Riku

"That day will never come."

Tenn feel guilty for what he say before.He always look down on Riku everytime Riku want to do better and want to be like him.Tenn only scare of Riku's death meanwhile Riku already be ready for what will happen to him in anytime.

"Riku has a fatal flaw.He can't survive in show business world."

Tenn's still want to keep hear how mean he be at Riku before.