9 - Sport Event (PART 1)

Riku finally back to school and everyone welcoming Riku with open hand.All of them glad that Riku are back to school.

"Gladd to see you back Nanase,if you don't feel well just let anyone of us know okay?"said Futaka.

"Okayy Thanks guys,you all kind to me.."said Riku.

"You deserve it! Then let's help you catch up with the topic you missed when you absent."said Futaka.Tenn,Ritsu and Sarah also join them study together while waiting for their teacher subject come.

_________________
Lunchtime,

"Riku,do you need something to eat? Because i wanna go to cafeteria to buy a bun."said Tenn.

"Yakibun!! I haven't eat that yet because it's hard to find.But as i know,i did saw they have that.."said Riku with smile.

"Ofcourse,i will get one for you.Don't go anywhere okay?"said Tenn and giving a signal to Sarah and Ritsu to approach Riku.Tenn don't want anything happen to Riku again after knowing there's someone still want to have revenge toward innocent Riku.

TENN POV
At the past,Riku can't join any activity because he was to fragile.He was told to only stay at home.Even the outsiders allowed to watch the match,Riku condition can't be stand it then i have to give up on the activities that i take a part.

But that's won't be the same like before.My goal is made Riku happy and change his future to be the best.I will standing in front of you and protect you.

"I have to go,wait me here and don't go anywhere okay?"i said at Riku.Ritsu and Sarah are the friend i trust because they actually good.

About Sarah.... it's 4 month before her death then his brothers illness were discover...I need to stop that too.

I leaving the class and heading to the cafeteria to get the bun that Riku likes.In the same time,i heard Tako voice were talking with his gang.

"Naa Tako,did you hear,Nanase Riku are back to school.I heard everyone in his class were welcoming him like a prince.He had no shame about that."

"Heh,he really thinks he's the best in the world??He will have to wait until my comeback.I will made sure that he will staying at the hospital forever."

What the hell are they talking about????

Hold it Nanase Tenn,you have to stay on my place.

Think about Riku..

I don't want to make a scene here...

My heart really filled with a lot of anger and i really wanna kill them...

Ahhh i know,

I should record their conversation.

You wait and see kids.Your punishment will be around the corner.

____________
"Hey Riku,i heard that you gonna do the performance at your parent theater? Is that right???"Ritsu ask while they are helping Riku's study.

"Riku-kun singing??"Sarah were impressed.

"Ahhh,yess.. it's planned by Tenn-nii.We gonna do a performance at my parent's performance.Plus my dad's friend said they gonna change a little things for stage and Tenn-nii call it as 'the new generation'.I really happy for it and can't wait to do."said Riku while blushing.

"I heard that you will grouping with Tenn's friends"said Ritsu.

"Yess!! Everyone of them has good voice and charming even they are senior and middle school.I can point it to Iori and Tamaki! Both of them really cool too.Tamaki has talent in dancing,Mitsuki-san's vibe is soooo energetic and making me got influence by it.Sougo-san were matching with Tamaki.Nagi-san and Yamato-san too!! I still Can't move on with it!! Tenn-nii's friend, Yaotome-san and Tsunashi-san are good too!!!"said Riku as he was overreacted by everyone.