8 - The Party Together

"..i already got confirmation from 5 different lab,Riku-kun actually has weak heart on stage 2 with it will make Riku-kun get tired easily and his breathing will be hard for him,about his brain, there's some illness call Narcolepsy,"said doctor.

Miyou and Nishi look at each other.

"Please tell us the explanation about that doctor,"said the parent as they curious with odd illness or it can be called as they never heard that illness before.

"Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that affects your ability to wake and sleep. People with narcolepsy have excessive, uncontrollable daytime sleepiness. They may also suddenly fall asleep at any time, during any type of activity.In a typical sleep cycle, we enter the early stages of sleep, then the deeper stages, and finally (after about 90 minutes) rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. People with narcolepsy go into REM sleep almost immediately in the sleep cycle and sometimes while they're awake.But for Riku-kun's case a little bit serious.He still 8 years old,it might be 49% that he will lost his memory from before he collapse.I want to test that but since Riku-kun excited for the discharge,i will let you handle him.The symptoms of it is hard to predict because Riku-kun will be collapse on anytime without warning."said doctor.

"But how can my dear son can get that type of illness..when he just awake from long coma??"Miyou ask.

"..if it accordingly by science, Riku-kun's brain still not properly working since he has experience in comatose.So the brain will immediately stop and making Riku-kun's whole body stop too.In other reason,i can stay,Riku-kun is having hard time without anyone know about it...but this illness really doesn't have cure.It's depends on Riku-kun's condition."said doctor.

Miyou a little bit disappointed afte hearing Riku are having another hard time again after sleep to long.

"..so.. there's no Medicine for it?.."Nishi ask.

"I can't give that yet because Riku-kun still kid plus it's early stage for this time.For this time,just keep eye on him and don't let him do something heavy work."said Doctor.

________________
"Everything is done?? Nothing left?"Tenn ask.

"Yes!! I can come here again to pick something i need.I only let my book here.So Tenn-nii won't be feel hard to bring it more for me if i staying here again."said Riku.

"Riku,i never feel burdened by you okay?If it you, everything it's fine."said Tenn while pat Riku's head.

"I can't wait to see everyone!! I miss them already!!!"said Riku.

"Who you miss?"

"Everyone in our class and your cool friend!!"said Riku with smile.

"Hahahaha ,i told you,they are your friends too."said Tenn.

Miyou and Nishi just enter the room.Riku were happy to see them and immediately hug them.

"Yeyy!! i finally can get out right?"said Riku.

"Ofcourse sweetie~~~"said Miyou.Tenn can see how fake they be facing Riku.

"Let's go home!!"said Riku and bring his bag first and get help from Nishi.

Miyou let out her sigh and saw Tenn was standing there staring at her."Mom,i know you are hiding something from Riku...i heard everything."said Tenn with mature.

Miyou didn't dare to say anything because she knew Tenn are mature then her.

"...It's hard to say...but dear,please take care of Riku...because.."Miyou tell Tenn everything because Tenn deserve to know Riku's condition right now.Tenn actually shock with everything because it's different should be happening from before.