11 - A LOVE THAT YOU CAN'T REFUSE

"Aunty Miyou,..can i ask something?"Illiah start to ask with her curious face.

"Yes..sure..what it is.."

"about..Tenn and Riku..."

"Why about them? Is there something you curious about them?"Miyou ask.

"Well.. something like that especially...Tenn."said Illiah.

"I know what you want to say,you actually surprise with Tenn's personality right and his mature are not like other kid.How he's speak are not a other child.."said Miyou.

"Yes....did something happen to Tenn before? Well..Aunty already knew us that we been friend since kindergarten..maybe Tenn are being mature because of Riku's illness?i mean the time he got coma..."said Illiah.

"Well,honestly its shocking me too....it's not from the day Riku got coma..he already been like that with sudden..He become more protective toward Riku and handle things smoothly like he already experience it more than us.That time,i realize when Tenn into 3 years old..he become mature"said Miyou.

"Maybe it's natural for a big brother who had sickly little brother?"Illiah said.

"I wish its something like that...but i always remind Tenn if something bothering him,he can let it out everything and listen to him."said Miyou with confident smile.

"To be truth,i kinder jealous toward Riku because he had such caring brother..."said Illiah while fidgeting her finger.

"yeah,but his inside still blaming himself for hold on Tenn even Riku didn't do anything wrong from the start..He still blame himself for out 3 years in coma and when he knew about Tenn take care of him everyday.That's make Riku think that Tenn sacrifice himself for staying with Riku.That's why Tenn are working so hard to made Riku believe that Riku are not burden.Even Tenn trying hard to show Riku everything as prove,i can see Riku already know about Tenn do it on purpose.."said Miyou.

"But,from what have told me...he say something like Riku already know the truth and saying that Riku still not trust Tenn at all."said Illiah.Miyou were shock with Illiah explain what happen to Miyou.

"I see,Tenn really sharp at this too.He really know his younger brother more than us as parent."said Miyou.

"I thought Aunty knew about Tenn know about Riku actually still had those feeling.."said Illiah.

"no...because since after the incident,i can see how Tenn take care of Riku.Everything i told him to not act like he an adult..he will give me the same word that he will not do that but actually he need attention."said Miyou while smiling when she remember how cute Tenn confess them about Tenn's real side.

_____________________________

After a few minute walking while talking,they finally arrive at Illiah's house.
"Anyway,thanks for everything aunty...I learn a lot today..i know I already gone through today but after Tenn tell me those word,now I understand what he's mean everything.."said Illiah with a smile.

"Hahahahaha I never thought Tenn can be gentle toward girl."said Miyou as she chuckle at Illiah meanwhile Illiah were blushed by Miyou's straight word.

"hahahahahaha...I might have crush on him but I need to do like he said first then I can learn someone's feeling once I get over this stage first."said Illiah.

"Glad to know that.If anything bother you,you can come to me if you need advice too"said Miyou.Illiah smiling and nooded.She bow at her and waving as goodbye.

________________________________________
Next morning,at school,Futaka and the other already get rid the trap that Tako set it at the place that their heard from the video that they caught secretly.Iruka already inform this early to principle and discipline teacher to handle this.Tenn tell them not to take an action when the things still under control.