7 - For The Future Ahead

Tenn just arrive at the hospital.It's already late for Tenn to come.He immediately go to Riku's room and saw his parent were there.It's almost dark.Tenn never late when it come to Riku.Riku still not awake right after his check-up done.

"oh Tenn,where did you go for whole today?"Miyou ask.

"It's important meeting with my outsiders school friend.Anyway,mom,dad...can you hear me out first? it's something that i asking for help."said Tenn.Miyou and Nishi look at each other and agree to do it because Tenn never ask their help before.

"Is this related with that?"Miyou ask.

"yes,it's related to Kujou-san."said Tenn.They immediately want to know about it and listen to Tenn.Tenn handed the proposal to them and explain everything about the plan.

"Tenn,this is high class management!! where did you learn this?? everything were perfect and the arrangement was pretty cool! But one question,how you want to find person to make this performance?This stage really suit for 2 performance..and using own song?plus,it's look so grand"said Nishi.

"Well,it's hard to expalin everything right now but,dad will see it with your own eyes how it will be happen soon."said Tenn.

"How you can be sure with Kujou-san's behind things to destroy our families business?"Miyou ask.

"because he tried to take me.So the reason why i did this,i want to prove to him that our families business is more better than anything else! please believe in me.."said Tenn.

"Nanase Tenn,we already told you before that we will always support you no matter what.But one more things,"said Miyou."don't try to put so many responsible on you shoulder Tenn,You should enjoy yourself.It's to early for you to manage this things."said Miyou.

"Mom,dad..this is nothing to do with my young time.I alrready in enjoying my time right now.And i want to spend my time more with Riku.Riku need to learn the world too.about the person i mentioning in my proposal,they are good people and talented.This is my goal,i will make our theater become famous and satisfied with our performance!"said Tenn with confident.

"If it that what you want,we will help you."said Nishi.

"Thanks mom,dad.."said Tenn.

_____________________________________
At Izumi's household.

"I got a message from Nanase Tenn-san,he said the first step is done."said Iori.

"oh,Tenn got approved by his parent? that's good!"said Mitsuki.

"yes,now our next step is getting closer with Nanase-san."said Iori.

"we have to control our feeling and not to rushing with him."said Mitsuki.

"maybe tomorrow,Nanase Tenn-san will try to get approve about collaboration club with other school.If we can get that,all of us can be transfere to their school soon."said Iori.

"I hope it will going smoothly."said Mitsuki.

_________________________________________

After a few days later,"Tenn-nii!! welcome!!"said Riku as he was happy to see Tenn.

"Hahaha Riku,today you look in good mood.Something happen?"Tenn ask.

"well,doctor said,i will be discharge in two days!! i already miss our classmate and school."said Riku while pouting.

"Hahahhaha that's cute Riku.Here,i brought a paper math and english for you.You can do this when you had free time and feeling better.Just don't force yourself."said Tenn.RIku nodded and smiling.Suddenly there's 3 person who come inside the room.Riku looking at them and hide from Tenn again.