6 - Memory from Future

"Found you!"

Ritsu and Sarah were shock and quickly grab Riku before he fell.

"Hey who are you? we will report to teacher for harming a sick student!!"said Ritsu.

The orange hair were confuse."Nii-san,we shouldn't do like this...remember Nanase-san can't remember us"said the raven hair.

"That's right Mitsuki,we came here to make sure is he the true."said the yellow hair.

"damn...i am sorry,i just mistook you with someone,"said the orange hair.

Ritsu and Sarah were aware with them.Riku stand up with Sarah's helps.They saw Riku were using a stick to support him standing.

"Ritsu,Sarah..it's fine..they just get wrong person...anyway,urmm..your uniform doesn't belong here right? i bet you come from other school..who are you guys searching for?"Riku ask with politely.

"Nanase-san never change."said Iori with low voice.

"Riku,where is Kujou-"the orange hair's mouth were get shut by Tenn from behind.The yellow hair and raven hair look at Tenn with shock.

"Ahh Tenn-nii? did you know them?"said Riku while smile in the same time he's in confuse.Same as Ritsu and Sarah.

"ah yes,they are my friend from other school.Anyway Riku,did you see my game?"Tenn said as he change the topic.

"ahhhh Tenn-nii always the best!!"said Riku with smile.

"Ritsu,can you bring Riku first to class?"said Tenn as he whisper at Ritsu.

"How about your match?"Ritsu ask.

"our class will be fight with Class 1-E on after noon,so it's not good for Riku stay here.He might get attack here."said Tenn.

"Okay i understood."said Ritsu.

"Riku,you go to class first with them,i need to change my clothe first okay? i will be there.Please finish your quiz."said Tenn and Riku nodded.Tenn praising  Riku for being so obedient.

_________________________________

At the locker,

"Izumi brother,and Rokuya Nagi-san,what are you guys doing here?please don't call me Kujou here anymore.I'm not Kujou anymore."said Tenn.

"I already tell my brother but he just forgot about it.Now i am 7 years old,primary school like Nanase-san and you too"said Iori.

"How you guys knew about it?"Tenn ask.

"It's rule right?when Riku reach 8 years,we got our future memory.Now most of it i remember it so clearly"said Mitsuki.

"but why would you guys can got back the past memory?i mean future memory?It should be the same thing happen to Riku if i change it right?"said Tenn.

"Well,the greatest said,since the greatest love Riku and care for him,there's someone called the hunter time want to destroy Riku time if we didn't reach Riku's fully happiness that he deserve and that the only things that can stop hunter time from changing Riku's fate."said Nagi.

"...."Tenn being speechless after he got understand about everything.

"Kujou?"

"well,now i get it,why Riku's fate change with sudden..not only Riku but everything about his life."said Tenn."and please don't call me Kujou in front of Riku.I'm not Kujou anymore.I am trying to change Riku's life to be better."said Tenn again."Then,let just call you Nanase-san too"said Iori.

"Can you tell me what happen on Riku right now?why he using stick?"Mitsuki ask.

Tenn take a deep breathe and begun to tell them everything what happen.