19 - Overall the ending

Flashback the time all of them do the ritual for back to their own place back
"i'm sorry guys,i lie....I don't have much time to stay alive anymore because I really don't have chance to follow you guys..i lie,my life end here and hope you guys do better without me...."said Riku.As Riku already know,they about to leave their position once they heard Riku saying he lie to them but Riku quickly give a sign to Kira and Ritsu to complete the ritual and send back to their place.

The Angel,Melissa finally defeat the greatest thanks to Ristu's power.Riku glad that everything is done and they will be back to their world back but suddenly he feel his chest start to kill him slowly.Ritsu notice and quickly help Riku.

"Ri-chan!! please hang there!! i will save you!!"said Ristu.Riku eyes about to close because he was so tired after the event.

"Ritsu..remember..i suppose already die...i really don't want change the future again.Let they having their new life."said Riku.

"No!! we been together Ri-chan...you know i always love you...i always thankful that i meet a good and kind person like you...you don't deserve to get this suffering things..you should have enjoy your life right now!! this is the greatest fault!! "said Ritsu while crying.

Riku only smile and about to close his eyes.

Ritsu look at Mellisa and give a sign to start their another ritual as they already planned before.

Another flashback that Ritsu meet Mellisa[avaible at chapter 17]

"Oh dear Ritsu,what are doing here,the greatest will.."

"don't worry Mellisa-san,he won't notice at this time because he was focus on Riku right now.."said Ritsu.

"..i see..then why you here..you know I can't do anything right now.."said Mellisa.

"...Riku made plan to defeat the greatest...using his last power to send them back to their present world..."said Ritsu.

"But Riku-san can't do that,his body won't stand it with that condition...this is really riskin-"

"He already prepare everything and accept his fate..he already give up and all he want is send them back to their real present world..Riku will defeat the greatest on his last day because those day,the greatest come to take his souls..."said Ritsu.

"..my poor kid...I'm not sure if the greatest can be defeat so easy...Riku ,you or Kira-san won't able to handle their power since they have our power..."said Mellisa.

"..no..Riku will win..he will made it better...I believe in him.That was his real power,it's not from how he spreading his voice but his heart was to strong enough to defeat them.Riku's heart was the most powerful in this world and the greatest won't able to fight it...he will return you power back Mellisa-san..i believe he can since he sacrifice himself for the ritual sending them back..."said Ritsu.Mellisa can see how determine Ritsu believe in Riku.

"Then what is your wish my dear.."Mellisa ask.

"...please give me one more life...I will do anything for made it come true..."

Mellisa only silent and look up the sky,

"I'm sorry,I really can't do that again..."

"why?..i thought you can make someone wish come true.."said Ritsu as he against Mellisa.

"You remember about you made promise with Riku that you won't disturb the past and change the future anymore.He don't want change everything because he already accept everything happen..he also said it will not fair for other person who lose something precious in their life."said Mellisa.