17 - Goodbye forever....

"are you calm down now Riku?"Tenn ask while rubbing around Riku's back.Tenn just finish changing Riku's wet clothe so Riku in high fever because he stayed under rain for to long.Tenn didn't stop because the rain are helping Riku cover his tears from falling,

"thank you Tenn-nii..but I never thought you would comeback..."said Riku.

"Riku,I told you,you can't lie to me when it comes about feeling...like you too,you know how I am feeling when the day I cried at the stage in front of my fans.You are to honest..but now you hold everything from the truth just because you the one give up everything,I know that.I can read your heart.Our heart are always connect."said Tenn.

"...I know I being lost myself..but it's true Tenn-nii,I died 3 times...one my first are from the day mom did change my heart to you..for saving your life but the angel give me another chance to keep alive because people become not fair in choosing other life..on second time,on the day I was coma because of my illness...doctor said I don't have time and will die soon because I didn't get enough treatment well..that day mom and dad was frustrated because of me.They working hard to find some money to save me..but the angel give another chance again to stay alive.Everyone were thought it was miracle...but it's not...and the last time I died, the day before you almost got shoot by haters...you don't remember that because the memories immediately get out from yours...that's why i..give up everything..i already learn myself about accepting the thing that already happen to me.I don't want to be people who use this advantage that other people don't have.Sometime I ask myself why would I got chosen when I didn't do anything..."said Riku.

Tenn being silent and didn't want to say anything.Riku already be this strong.Accept the fate he faced before.Tenn were thinking about "Riku..really ready for this?.."

"Riku...you..can't..i don't know what I want to say...but everything is my mind and my heart was made sure you have happy life...save...I don't care if if I have to sell my body to save you..all I want is you save and happy,I always pray that you will always stay alive and thinking that you will not forgive me anymore...but seeing you becoming what I become it's made me mad at myself and thought 'why he become idol?is that because of me?'..i keep asking myself what will happen if you become part of idol?...'what if something unexpected happen toward him?',I can't throw my negative thought about you because I was worry about you..you can't handle more people that give you the support because you can't stand the weight...you are special kid that always thought me about happiness...no matter what,you always admiring me more.You always give me a positive compliment that made me want to do more again and again.I thought I can but honestly I admit that I'm the one who was weak at everything.Seeing you perform happily..i really saying that you are the stronger one..."said Tenn as his tears were fell.

"Tenn-nii...an-"Riku suddenly coughing again but this time are worst.Tenn were panic and push the emergency button to call doctor.The doctor and a few nurse come immediately.Nurse told Tenn to wait outside because he was not allowed to be there.

After a few hours later,doctor said Riku need to be rest for tonight,so Tenn was heading home and will come tomorrow again.He was glad that he was fine.Miyou know how Tenn's feel right now so she let Tenn have his space for while.

Tenn throw his body on his bed and heard something fell from Riku's bookshelf.Tenn stand up and pick that book that fell from the bookshelf.When Tenn open it,it was Riku's diary book but it was write 'Dear to my love one?'.Tenn open it and read the first page..

MONDAY XX/XX/XXXX
I don't know what should I write because this is my book that soon Tenn-nii will read it...but I have to made my own private space right?Uh I don't know,this is my first time writing this since I got narcolepsy.Well to be honest,I always got the same dream about being someone that I don't really know but sometime I feel it's reality but actually only dream..I don't know...but yeah...sometime I got the weird dream about Tenn-nii leaving me because of my illness get worse?but I hope it not really happen..but I still disappointed at myself because I been missing my time already.I never thought I will be gone for 3 years more and made Tenn-nii alone.I hope I can do something for Tenn-nii...