10 - SPORT EVENT (PART 2)

"Riku? You haven't sleep?? it's already late"said Tenn who just awake because of Riku hasn't sleep yet.

"I will go to sleep soon,i just can't sleep yet so i wanna do something in study."said Riku.

"Do you want my help?"Tenn ask.

"Noo noo..you don't have too! I'm fine with is..So Tenn-nii can get enough rest"said Riku.

"Riku, don't force yourself.. you the one who should get enough sleep"said Tenn.

"..i know but Tenn-nii,please..just go to sleep,i will go to bed after i finish this.."said Riku.

"Okay,if you say that.Don't to late"said Tenn.

"Okay!! thanks Tenn-nii.Goodnight."said Riku.

-----------------
Next morning at school.

"Ehh?? Riri didn't come today?"Ritsu ask.

"Well,he just fell asleep at early morning.So if i waking him and go to school,he might get morning attack.So i let him sleep.My mom already tell Reika-sensei and Principal.So it's fine."said Tenn.

"Woa,what did Riku do for the whole night?"Ritsu ask.

"I don't know,he keep saying he did something in study and didn't need my help.But he look so passionate for that.."said Tenn as what he see Riku yesterday.

"That's must be something that Riku-kun want to do."said Sarah.

"I don't know,so my mom told me to let Riku sleep and take off day for today."said Tenn.

"Let's get ready for today's game.Futaka said be want to discuss about the volleyball game."said Ritsu.

"Let's go!!"said Sarah.

They take their class like usuals and asking about why Riku absent today.Illiah about to go delivering the assignment to the teachers room in the same time she almost bump into Tako.

"I heard that kid absent today."

"Yeah...but the plan trap got taken away by someone..."

"Shesh... that's kid really like to absent all time.Didn't other teacher start to questioning his attendance? Oh wait,maybe he actually to lazy go to school so he using his illness for an excuse absent."said Tako.

"Maybe you should talk to principle because..why when the other student absent,they take action about that when it's come to that brats,he didn't get scold or anything like us or other student?"

"You were right,if i open this topic to my father,i guess he can eliminate that brats away from here and I can get my place back"said Tako.

Illiah were shock while hearing the conversation and immediately record everything she need as evidence.

__________________

"Hohohoho finally that the last one!!",Ritsu sighing after done everything today.

"But the game going so smooth without any trap from Tako.."said Sarah.

"Because someone already get rid of their plan."said Illiah.

"What do you mean Lia?"Ritsu ask.

Illiah tell them everything she's know what she heard Tako's conversation.They were shock in the same time their were glad nothing happen on the game because Tako didn't take a part.He just don't join the game because Riku wasn't there.

".. I'm just curious about something."said Sarah and everyone look at them.

"What are you curious about?"Illiah ask.