12 - Crime Case

"Thanks for the performance Re:Vale...you guys really amazing and thanks again for use our stage to promoting us.."said Miyou and Nishi bowing as thanking them.

"It's nothing Mrs and Mr Nanase,we just love to singing."said Yukito while give a smile to them.Riku,Yamato and Tenn just come at the backstage.

"Momo-san and Yuki-san really amazing!"said Riku while jumping excitedly.

"that's good to hear from Riku-kun,you really look so cute!!"said Momose.Yamato stand in front of Riku to protecting Riku from got pinch cheeks by Momose.

Riku were laughing when Yamato got bullied by Yukito meanwhile Tenn just chuckle at their childish in the same time he saw Kujou Takamasa was standing there looking at them?

"Kujou-san?"Tenn mumble.Yukito's ear were sharp when he heard Tenn say someone's name that sound so familiar.

"Well well,Nanase Tenn,did you remember our deal before?"said Kujou Takamasa with creepy face.Yukito and Momose immediately brought Riku away from him.

"Kujou-san,you shouldn't interpret like this..and plus what are you gonna do with kid?Tenn has nothing to do with you anymore and they will made sure their debuit perform on Summer too.We won't let go this theatre yet."said Miyou as she really has passion in her eyes to make Takamasa got her warning.

"No wonder who Tenn got those annoying eyes.Well I'll be waiting for it.If you fail,you guys should be prepare."said Takamasa and leaving.

Miyou let out her big sigh and got comforted by Nishi and Tenn.

"don't worry about it mom,I will made sure everything will go smoothly..."said Tenn with confident.

"Tenn,you don't have to work hard for this.We can lose this building as long as I have all of you guys staying with me forever without cut any relationship."said Nishi whiel hugging Tenn tightly.

------------------------------------------

At Nanase house,Miyou invite Re:Vale and Yamato have dinner together at their house and Sarah and Ritsu were there too.They had dinner together.The room were filled with laughter.Everyone seems so enjoy the moment even its Sarah and Ritsu meet Momose and Yukito.They seems like they get well together.

After that,Tenn decide to take some air at the outside their house and Yukito saw Tenn was outside.So he join Tenn standing outside,

"Kujou-Tenn-kun,"said Yukito.

"Yuki-san,don't use those name here anymore or Riku will be suspicious ."said Tenn.

"I just can't used call your name Tenn-kun."said Yukito.

"hmm,..."Tenn silent for awhile because he just want to have a little time to think about what he got from the greatest.

"Now,can we talk about it.."said Yukito with sudden and sit down near the big transparent door.

"Talk about?"Tenn clueless.

"About your life you got now.Right now you got new life and being clingy toward Riku-kun because you already know about the future soon.I'm just saying this or you can take is as warning...no matter how hard you trying to change the future,nothing will change... It will go back like the past."said Yukito with serious.

"I know...it's already warn me many time..i thought I can Riku's fate from got comatose but he got again in this life and got the down feeling like past.He still have suspicious feeling toward me and hard to trust me from his heart.But even I know the future will be the same,there's only I can do is,always be there with Riku.."said Tenn.