15 - Finally the real

"we home!!" shout Riku who just arrive after have fun at Mitsuki's house,Izumi's parent send them and meet Miyou and Nishi.

"Izumi-san thanks for take care of them.Did Riku being good boy?"Miyou said.

"Nanase-san are being naughty sometime.."said Iori.

"Iori!!"

Miyou and Mrs Izumi chuckle at their silliness.

"don't worry,Riku and Tenn being good at our house,we would like to invite you guys again"said Mrs Izumi.

"Well Riku Ku-...Tenn they are good kid!!"said Mitsuki while pat Iori's head.Miyou were smiling and told them to change their clothe.Tenn and Riku nodded.

"Mitsuki,Iori,can you wait them at their room,because I had something to do with your mom.."said Miyou.Both them are nodded and heading to Riku Tenn's room.

_________________________________________
At the living room,only Mrs Izumi and Miyou sitting there.Miyou pour the tea for Mrs Izumi's cup.

"Nanase-san,what's wrong? Do you want to discuss about something?"Mrs Izumi ask.

"actually,I just need your advice since you had experience for raising Mitsuki-kun..."said Miyou while fidgeting her finger as she was nervous.Mrs Izumi hold her hand and smile.

"just take your time,I will help you if I can do it for you okay?..."said Mrs Izumi.Miyou smile and glad to hear from Mrs Izumi.

"...actually,I still can't face my own son Riku...it's really difficult for me to face him..still...he suffer a lot meanwhile I can't do anything for him...then..i still shock when Riku got hit by someone at school..but Riku being strong as nothing happen at him.He even say something mature that touch my heart.How can I raise him when I as his mother are not good enough..."said Miyou as she was crying.

"Nanase-san,honestly I say this to you,you should be lucky person because you are raising special kid like Riku-chan.You should be happy for the gift you were given by god.Riku-chan are different from other kid you know?..He already aware with his around there's same goes to Tenn-chan,he really mature taking care people around him like he was adult and a big brother for everyone.You have wonderful son Nanase-san...You don't need to get advice from me because I should the one who should get advice from you..."said Mrs Izumi.

"i..don't know...they already perfect in front of my eyes that's why I feel like...I am failed as mother to them...Tenn already know whay to do when Riku sick meanwhile I didn't do anything for Riku...Riku,he never blame anyone for everything happen to him,he never complaining about why he being like that.Sometime he remember being hurt but easy to be calm after that...I made so many mistake on Riku...god already punish me like this.."said Miyou.

"Nanase-san,like I say to you,they are special kid.They are special kid and they come from you..."said Mrs Izumi while caress her hand.

In the same time,Iori and Mitsuki about to call their mother to get permission to play outside together with the twin but they accidentally heard their conversation.

"I know...I got call from Riku's doctor at morning about Riku's result,they finally found out about his health..."said Miyou as her tears already fell.

Mitsuki and Iori were curious about what Miyou will say but they didn't notice Tenn come from their behind and heard Miyou mentioning Riku's name.

"Riku didn't have much time...because he had brain issue...because of the effect from the comatose...it's possible to find the professional doctor to do the surgery.."said Miyou.

Mitsuki and Iori were shock after heard that and didn't realize Tenn already standing their behind were freeze as he don't know what to do after heard that.Iori saw Riku just done leaving his room.Iori immediately grab Riku's hand and go out.Mitsuki lay his hand on Tenn's shoulder because Tenn still can't believe that.