18 - Present Memory

[please be honest flashback if you guys already read it,you know the story]

Flashback which Riku stay alone at his dorm while the storm was worst.[chapter 3]
Tenn open his eyes and found out he was at idolish7 dorm.He walk to the living room and saw Riku was take sip his tea alone there.

"Hmmm... now it's almost 9pm,the storm still not stopping.."said Riku while having his tea alone.

Tenn only watch Riku there because he can't be seen by him.Riku was look at his phone and sighing because he got no signal because of the storm.Tenn walk closer to Riku and sit next to Riku.He heard Riku was talking alone.

"This is my first time being alone..right?"said Riku while smile looking at his tea.

Tenn was feel guilty too at Riku and only look at Riku because he can't do anything.

"Tenn-nii..i don't.. have to ask your help to help me.. don't worry, I won't burden you."

Tenn was panic when Riku suddenly got attack with sudden.Riku was panic to and saying he forgot that his inhaler was left at his room and forgot to bring it.Tenn can't do anything but only watch..

"Tenn-nii.."

Tenn close his eyes as he don't want to see how Riku suffer this.He heard that Riku was saying sorry for many time.

"Guys..i....am...sorry...so sorry..".

Tenn was crying and knees down as he guilty at that.He knew that time was the day of their parent got into accident and Riku try hard to get reach Tenn but Tenn didn't know anything about that yet.His location change to his next house at Kujou's house.

That day was morning and the day Tenn got call from the show about his show were canceled,Tenn saw his other self with Kujou.

"Who's call you Tenn?"Takamasa ask.

"it from director, they postpone the show because the special guest can't attend the show.They have to cancel it."said Tenn.

"This is the day me and Riku have show together.He can't join the show because of he got attack from yesterday and there's no one at the dorm too.."said Tenn alone.He continue heard his other self talking with KujouTakamasa.

"Wow,how could the production team do something like that.Maybe that guest is very special until they willing to postpone the show"said Takamasa with annoying face.

Tenn blaming himself for being coward and didn't do anything about it.If he really care about Riku,he should at least help Riku even behind Kujou Takamasa.He saw his other self only remining silent and don't dare to say anything.

"What's your plan today?"Takamasa ask.

"President want to have meeting,Gaku have shooting and Ryu will be there too."

"...i..am at Riku's memories right?...please show me more! I know he been suffer more.."said Tenn alone while clutching the broken bracelet that from Riku.The bracelet respond to Tenn and move to another memories.

Tenn was standing at the Idolish7's dorm again.This time everyone was here.He saw Mitsuki just clean the kitchen and saying.

"I haven't check on Riku.."said Mitsuki.

"I will do that nii-san.."said Iori.

Tenn follow Iori heading to Rikus room with food with him.But before he heading the room,he heard Yamato's conversation mentioning Riku.