3 - SCHOOL

For the first day of school,Nishi and Miyou decide to send Riku and Tenn on their first school.For Tenn, it's not the first time but this is his first time with Riku.

Today Riku really woke up early because he was so happy to go to school.He even help mom making the breakfast like before too.Everytime i went to school,Riku and Mom will make lunch box for me and breakfast before go to school.

"Riku,calm down,we won't have any problem before the school right?"said Tenn.

Riku smiling and nodded.

"I just can't stop being so excited for school! I can go school with Tenn-nii too! This is the most happiest in my life!!"said Riku.

"Oh dear,Riku grow a lot..he was so excited to go to the school at morning."said Miyou.

"Doctor even said he's condition are good right,he didn't have any attack morning?"Nishi ask.

"Nope, because Riku the one who wake me up at early morning for the breakfast"said Miyou.

"It's all thanks to Tenn,who make Riku's life getting better.Since Tenn become mature,Riku rarely got his attack after he discharge right.."said Nishi.

"It's relief and thanks to god...i hope i have a chance to see both of them growing together while wearing highschool uniform one day.."said Miyou.

"I want to see them graduate too"said Nishi.The couple being sweet and chuckle at their imagination dream.Tenn heard and can't help it but smile.He believe he is doing great for a few years to take care of Riku.He very much happy to see Riku being cheerful and energetic like the past.He replace his old time with new time with Riku.He start to think about past again,if he hasn't go to Kujou Takamasa,he will feel like this moment too.

"Tenn-nii? You look like you worry at something...are you okay?"Riku ask.Tenn smiling and wrap his arm around Riku.

"Nope,i am happy to go to school with you Riku!"said Tenn with smile.Riku smiled too.Nishi and Miyou smiling at their adorable moment together.They feel like they are the most lucky to have cute twin like their son.

_______________________
At the kindergarten,the teacher already waiting at the gate to welcoming other kids for the first summer.Riku and Tenn waving at their parent and go inside while holding each other hands.

Miyou and Nishi handed the paper to the teacher.

"Nanase Riku has health problem..if anything happen worst,please contact us immediately.Maybe both of us will be late to pick up them because we have work to do.But his brother Nanase Tenn will take care of Riku very well,"said Miyou.

"Okay,noted..thanks to let us know about the kid's problem.Don't worry about it.We will take care of them too."said Dianne.Nishi and Miyou bowed and thank to Dianne.Then leaving for works.

Meanwhile,Riku and Tenn are sitting together.Both of them still holding hand together.

"Supprising you didn't feel nervous Riku,"said Tenn.

"Why would i have that feeling when Riku have Tenn-nii beside me!"said Riku while giggles at Tenn.Tenn were smile.

"Riri-chann!! Tenn-chann!"shout Ritsu who just enter the class.

"Ohh it's Ritsu!!here here, nobody next us,you can sit here!"said Riku with excited.

"You look so happy Riri-chann,what happen?"Ritsu ask.

"Hahahaha, I'm just feeling so happy, finally to go to school !!"said Riku making Tenn snapped with Riku's word of 'finally'?

"So Riri-chann like school a lot heh"tease Ritsu.